Chances for 2 day ban?

Araqaya

So, i've botted on my account alot, once received 2 day ban and then permanent ban, I was botting on my girlfriends house when I got the permanent bans, so somehow I got my bans quashed trough account recovery ticket, couple months ago before when there wasnt this actual recovery ticket system. They also quashed my 2 day bans which I received one month before permanent bans on my own home IP.

I guess there was a trainee handling my request but what ever, I havent played for months and done alot of legit things only, and my ban meter is totally safe because of quashed bans, so what do you think, is it 2 day ban or instant perma, do they investigate or notice those quashed bans?

So, i've botted on my account alot, once received 2 day ban and then permanent ban, I was botting on my girlfriends house when I got the permanent bans, so somehow I got my bans quashed trough account recovery ticket, couple months ago before when there wasnt this actual recovery ticket system. They also quashed my 2 day bans which I received one month before permanent bans on my own home IP.

I guess there was a trainee handling my request but what ever, I havent played for months and done alot of legit things only, and my ban meter is totally safe because of quashed bans, so what do you think, is it 2 day ban or instant perma, do they investigate or notice those quashed bans?

If it's been months of you not botting, or any disipline, I think you'd be fine botting for around 3-8 hours, just don't bot everyday, probably once every 2 days or something like that, remember to play legit within the 2 days of waiting to bot.