He's in a better place...permanently banned.

gotchabruh19933

It was an epic run while it lastedcool.png . I made it to 69 mining and collected over 2m gp in coal, mithril ore, and gems. However, it was only banned with less than 100k in items on the account as i had traded most of the items off to my main moments prior to the banbiggrin.png . I guess I had it comingph34r.png . I had that account logged in for hours on end. While i slept, the account kept on sweating in the mining guild located in falador like its life depended on it. Actually, that was the only life it knewblink.png . Poor guy, at least he is now resting away as a perm banned account that will no longer make me gprolleyes.gif .

Suggestions please:

Should i continue on this botting path that i have chosen, for I do not want to make gp the "legit" way. Or do the consequences lead to a perm IP ban?

Defiantly IP Flagged now, so if you don't want to be banned within a day get one. rolleyes.gif

Probably, my new mining account got banned in less than a 12 hours. However, i found another skill that has gotten me almost a mill profit and has yet to get banned, ran for a few days now and im onto a second doing the same thing. Hope this is less suspicious

Probably, my new mining account got banned in less than a 12 hours. However, i found another skill that has gotten me almost a mill profit and has yet to get banned, ran for a few days now and im onto a second doing the same thing. Hope this is less suspicious

Good luck, but I am guessing your IP has now become "watched" ph34r.png

Edited by Dark Magician