Runescape longevity

Benz

How long do you think Runescape is destined to live, and why?

Some say after watching Jagex jump through hoops and do whatever they can to gain money for the last few years, most of you will be at the conclusion that they have accepted Runescape cannot last forever and starting trying to squeeze the last remaining worthwhile pennies they can from the public.

Some will argue that Runescape cannot die as it is a soul-collecting demon that survives by feasting on the minds of humans, and that it was created by the gods somewhere around the 3rd age.

All we know is he's called the Stig.

Discuss.

Edited by Benz

I feel like Runescape 3 is becoming less and less popular among the players. Most of the old players have moved to Oldschool to get the game Runescape was supposed to be from the start. People are getting frustrated with the spins and other pay for XP crap and I think the only people still playing it are the ones still trying to go for 5.2b XP and don't want to throw away their years of progress.

About Oldschool, hard to say. I think it might last for a long time as long as Jagex does what the community polls.

Edited by Rottis

I feel like Runescape 3 is becoming less and less popular among the players. Most of the old players have moved to Oldschool to get the game Runescape was supposed to be from the start. People are getting frustrated with the spins and other pay for XP crap and I think the only people still playing it are the ones still trying to go for 5.2b XP and don't want to throw away their years of progress.

About Oldschool, hard to say. I think it might last for a long time as long as Jagex does what the community polls.

If Jagex gave the OSRS team the supplies and extra help they desperately need to upgrade to HD, RS3 would cease to exist.

I'm right.

I'm definitely right.

• Like 1