The Kraken's Combat Powerleveling Service

The Kraken

Kraken1%20copy_zpsbcp2qgnd.png

kraken2%20copy_zpscdjreoml.png

kraken3%20copy_zps0pa4xekp.png

Now I know I am knew to this particular forum, but I am not new to how the service game works. I will be starting out my prices pretty cheap to get my name out there. If you all would please post what service you are looking for below we will get the ball rolling. Thank you in advance. 

Order Form:

Service needed:

Main or pure:

Defense/Prayer level:

Do you agree to ToS:

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by The Kraken

Hello all, I am new to this particular forum, but I do know how the forum service game works. I will be running a legit powerleveling service. The services that I provide will be only in combat stats, do not both asking if I powerlevel any other stats because I do not. I am able to make fresh accounts, work on pures of all varieties, along with mains. I can get to whatever level you'd like rather it be level 20 or level 99. There are no set prices, but I will be starting out fairly cheap based on me being new to the community, along with working with what kind of budget you have because I will try to never turn down someones service because of what they can afford. I look forward to being a part of this community and let me know if you have any questions. The best way to contact me is via posting to this thread along with my skype @gocowboys810. Thanks everyone and have a great day. 

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Order Form

Service needed: 40 on all three combat stats

Main or pure: Main

Defense/Prayer level: 1

Do you agree to ToS: Yes

I have already ordered this but I thought I would fill an order form now just to make my order look a little more presentable. :)

job completed, thank you for being my first customer!