Losing Account after Account

dudeyoyo

It's starting to get really frustrating my luck. I successfully botted an account to nearly 99att/str/def/rng/mg only to get it banned from agility. Fine, fair enough.

However, even with switching locations and IPs and trying proxies, I have been unable to successfully make any account last longer than a week only botting 8hrs a day or so. I'm not even kidding, two accounts in a row now I put a bond on them and they were banned the day after. (total accounts banned since my good main is probably 6+)

So i'm losing money (bond investments and such) and time, of course. I wanted to try to have some sort of main/pure and then gold farm a little bit on the side but I can't even get a side gold farm account to last more than a week. And without proxies I never bot more than one account at once.

-I'm not asking for anyone's goldfarming methods but if anyone has any tips they'd like to share please tell me  or if you don't want them as public you can PM me or add my skype: thehomesmb

-Also if you've found a great VPN/Proxy/other product that's very helpful, please let me know what it is and who I should get it from. I don't mind investing money but when my accounts aren't making me any money then it's just not worth it.

I'm at a loss for how to continue because clearly all the things i've tried are not working.

Thank you all so much!

your random.dat

I've deleted it many times

Don't bot every day, if your gonna bot make sure your switching up activities on that account. It's unrealistic for a real player to do the same thing for days on end.

On most accounts I would do that but not as much as I probably should've so I'll try to be better about doing a lot of different things

I've deleted it many times

On most accounts I would do that but not as much as I probably should've so I'll try to be better about doing a lot of different things

As the previous user stated, botting 8 hours a day is a long time if you are doing an extremely repetitious act. 8 hours straight without even a break for food or water seems extremely unrealistic. I don't think Jagex has any sort of bot detection programs. I think all of the bot bans comes from either a poorly built script or just poor use of bots on the users part doing things unrealistically.

As the previous user stated, botting 8 hours a day is a long time if you are doing an extremely repetitious act. 8 hours straight without even a break for food or water seems extremely unrealistic. I don't think Jagex has any sort of bot detection programs. I think all of the bot bans comes from either a poorly built script or just poor use of bots on the users part doing things unrealistically.

It was never 8 hours in a row. I would either use the built in breaks or stop it when I went to class and things like that to give it a more real feel to the breaking. I'll definitely be trying to switch up everything more now though. I thought I was enough but clearly not