[FREE] Sumo's DruidKiller [50 hour proggy] [TAVERLEY DUNG] [BETA]

Sumo

4b2f1f2c576f30530bf8adaf9b8c9ab9.png0ee23a2781c37c104d37b1fd44ad8280.png

Kills chaos druids in Taverley Dungeon for big money!

Right now script only works for taverly, script is still in beta and there is a lot of things that will be added later on.

Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvo9g6cy5w415v7/druidKiller.jar?dl=0

(If this has to be virusscanned, please tell me, ill do it asap)

How to use

1. Start script, login, and then choose what herbs you want to lose, what food you want to eat and how many (if you want to use food, if not, just leave blank).

2. Make sure your character is in fally bank or at druid area, make sure your character has some fally tabs in bank.

3. make some big cash

Progress

71a25b589fda5421bfd929b6ff243b7b.png

70373327033cdb52018ba1eb8ec9e856.png

GUI

15a47232fbd58d6d049ca34603e786b2.png

fe3e686a6df7e56cf3603aea7e98e491.png

I've been a member of this community since mid 2013, been botting since early 2009. I have been scripting for a month.

There are probably bugs, the script is absolutely not 100% complete yet, it is still in beta stage.

Keep that in mind when you use this script.

There is a reason why this script is free atm.

I do this because I want to learn more Java, I do this because I love this community and I want to be a part of it.

My goal is to release more scripts in the future, I want to release GOOD scripts. I can't do this without you guys, please give me suggestions and dont be afraid to critize me. If you feel that you have any suggestions please add my skype: William.holmb

Please send bug reports to me if there is any.

UPDATES: 

0.12: Fixed the gui (can now use food)

0.12: Removed the "login" part. Will now be easier for never users to use the script.

0.12: Rewrote walking and looting methods. Works flawless now (If script cant find any state (if it gets stuck) it now teleports back to fally and restarts)

Edited by Sumo
  • Like 8

Just wondering why this is in it.

int newmoneymade = moneymade + 300123;

Thank you so much for finding that, I was playing around with mysql (before I found out that using a php script is much better) so those numbers (the whole class actually) is never used, Ill remove it.

I can send u the whole source (whole project) if you want to look closer, Im pretty new to this so I guess I could need advices (+ my code probably look like shit, hehe)

• Like 1

Thank you so much for finding that, I was playing around with mysql (before I found out that using a php script is much better) so those numbers (the whole class actually) is never used, Ill remove it.

I can send u the whole source (whole project) if you want to look closer, Im pretty new to this so I guess I could need advices (+ my code probably look like shit, hehe)

I always enjoy looking at other peoples code to see if I can learn or just see how peoples minds work when it comes to scripting. :)

• Like 1

I totally agree, it can really open up new perspectives. Add my skype if u want the real source, I guess the decompiled code might look worse than it actually are biggrin.png

Oh I am algood, ahahah. Have you tried any of my scripts? biggrin.png

I always try to keep my code pretty organized. :)

Edited by Dark Magician