Last thread before I say my thanks.

Slayer2371

Hey guys,

You've probably seen this thread 100x but here goes:

Just got permanently banned on an account that was 3 days old, yet only botted for roughly 4-8 hours (I was watching over it.) I guess the thing that sucks the most is that I bought 4 membership bonds, so I've just wasted IRL cash..

Thought I'd give this a shot - is there anything I can do to get my account back? Or should I just return to my status of an old washed up Runescape player?

If theres no solution - thanks guys and good luck.

Slayer2371.

sucks man. but why would you already give up? All of us here in this community have been where you are atm. sometimes you just gotta start over again and try with different solutions.

It's not my first rodeo my friend - being playing on and off since 2005-06. Been through a lot. All my other accounts have disappeared (e.g. can't remember passwords, hacked, etc.) 

Was gonna try get back into it, but looks like this is the end for me. Wish it wasn't.

I've heard that on the 19th of october JAGEX will be creating a thread for 24hrs to allow people to get reconsidered for their ban. But that's just a rumour.

I am pretty sure Jagex always watches fresh accounts, that's why they get banned so fast not because of the script itself.

Yeah because I still was like watching over it whilst botting.. Not blaming the script at all. Kinda annoyed cause it definitely wasn't "major macroing" and should've got maybe a weeks ban or something..

Yeah because I still was like watching over it whilst botting.. Not blaming the script at all. Kinda annoyed cause it definitely wasn't "major macroing" and should've got maybe a weeks ban or something..

I understand but still maybe the script you were running had detectable patterns that Jagex are aware of.