Explv's Tutorial Island [Free] [Random Characters]

Explv

Acc1: Stuck at: "Smithing a dagger", "Banking", "Prayer" ( Door was closed on the church )

Completed in: ? ( Had to restart the whole client after the bot got stuck at "Smithing a dagger" )

Acc2: Stuck at: "Banking"

Completed in: 11:14

I have been made aware that there are bugs in the script. Haven't gotten around to fixing them yet, as i've been busy doing other things.

I will patch it up later :P

Good to hear you're on it, sir biggrin.png

Most of these bugs should be fixed now, update to latest and let me know if there are any more problems :)

Hello,

I'm using v3.1 and Injection Mode.  The script got stuck on the step "Smithing a Dagger." What is strange is that after stopping the script, attempting to start the script again at that specific step caused OSBot's CPU usage to skyrocket is 50-60% total CPU. After completing that step manually, script continued fine until "Banking." The script simply got stuck.  Also got stuck on Closing the Poll Booth.

I could babysit the script at least and just nudge it along and it works fine. Just those specific spots.

Cheers

These bugs should be fixed now. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, this script isn't showing up on list of bots in the client. Please fix this. I already tried removing and adding it back to the script folder with not avail. Thank you for your hard work on this script, and I thank you for your time.

I believe this is a general issue with Local scripts at the moment.

However, I will be uploading a new version of this script later today, so hopefully that will work for you.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...