MasterBeaver's AIO Fighter [FREE][All monsters][All locations][Any food][Looting][B2P][Potions][MirrorClient]

kaijjutin

Look very interesting, let me know when you will release bone to peaches smile.png

Upcoming update looks very good, just ran the script at bandits for 7 hours(using bones to peaches) smile.png.

Upcoming update v2.3

-Rewrote enemy handling since code was messy and little inefficient(Should be even smarter now)

-Added looting

-Added bones to peaches

-Updates to GUI

Just needs little fixing before I can release it.

Edited by kaijjutin

Looting is not working properly from what I see. I set it to fight crawling hands overnight and told it to pick up anything over 8k and all Coins dropped. I come back to an inventory of leather gloves and 0 coins. However, the script is working excellently in terms of just pure powerfighting and looking "human".

Very weird. Will look into this tonight to see if looting is somehow broken. If you can provide more details about the bug

please share with us smile.png

EDIT: This is fixed in the new version 2.4.

I'll try to get stable version out as soon as possible.

Edited by kaijjutin

Yes this is something I've been plannig to implement.

Problem is that sometimes it isn't good to wait for enemy to die, for example when drop is rare. In other words It makes figting slow.

To tackle this issue there will be button in the gui for player to choose if they want to wait or not. Second problem with this is the actual implementation that will not slow fighting too much.

Next version v2.5

-Going to implement what I said above

-Total gui remake

-New settings saving system

Ps. Should I add banking soon :P?

• Like 1

New to the site, and this is the first script I'm using. Works great, and would be ideal for someone just getting into botting that doesn't wanna purchase scripts right away. I'd be willing to pay for this myself. I'm using the stable version and I just noticed the beta does looting. I wanna suggest "re-equiping" for arrows when you loot them if it finds over 100+ or something in inventory. I'll be downloading the beta here shortly and see how it's doing. Stable works flawless though!

• Like 1