Giving away Green Partyhat

Blue Herbs

"Hi, Jagex,

I have been out of town for two months and I let my brother use my Runescape account and he texted me on June 1st saying that he had gotten banned. From there, I told him not to access the account anymore, but apparently he did and now I cannot even play the game that I love so much. If you can find it in your heart to give me a second chance, it would be much appreciated. I will work on changing my information so as to not allow him onto my account.

P.S. The only reason I allowed him on was because he is my brother and I thought he would not be stupid about using my account.

Regards, BlueHerbs"

This never works,

Anyway is the Green PHAT on OSRS or EoC?

"Hi, Jagex,

I have been out of town for two months and I let my brother use my Runescape account and he texted me on June 1st saying that he had gotten banned. From there, I told him not to access the account anymore, but apparently he did and now I cannot even play the game that I love so much. If you can find it in your heart to give me a second chance, it would be much appreciated. I will work on changing my information so as to not allow him onto my account.

P.S. The only reason I allowed him on was because he is my brother and I thought he would not be stupid about using my account.

Regards, BlueHerbs"

This never works,

l0l? Obv 07. Are you dumb?

"Hi, Jagex,

Regards, BlueHerbs"

This never works,

l0l? Obv 07. Are you dumb?

well then 500k isn't worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

Step 1 - Appeal the Ban

If possible, change your IP. Once you change your IP, recover your own account. Then, appeal with the following:

Dear Jagex,

I was logging into RuneScape for the first time in a while yesterday and I was surprised to be banned. I have been gone for week participating in a youth mission trip at my local church with a few friends. I realized I had a virus on my computer and had to use MalwareBytes to remove it. I am not good with viruses, but I believe it was one that logs keystrokes. My account has been hacked and I would like to get it back.

Sincerely,

"your rsn"

Step 2 - If 1 doesn't work

Go to your email and send an email to parents@jagex.com

Hello Jagex,

I know this e-mail address is for parents only but there is no other way to contact you about my issue. I have recently recovered my account only to find out it has been banned for macroing. I have been gone for over a week at a youth mission at my local church and I came back to find myself with a virus that logs keystrokes. They got my skype and rs account. I am now secure. I noticed I'm banned and I'd like this to be reversed.

Thank you for reading this.

Best regards

(your name)

Step 3 - If 2 doesn't work

Change your email and IP and send another email to Jagex:

Dear Jagex,

My child's account was banned for macroing. As he explains it, it's people who use automated services to benefit in the game. I've heard him mention how he hated these people before. I myself play MMORPG games and can't imagine how there could even be an automated service. I have scanned my son's PC and browsing history and can assure you he has no downloads or history on any 3rd party runescape website other than RS Wikia.

I'm hoping he can get his account back.

Best regards,

A concerned parent

Wow thats amazing. Great great tutorial. You should post this for the world to see.

Sadly the account is still banned. I did not forget about this thread, i just never got unbanned. Thanks for all of the input. I still have faith it may work!! 

@appeal

Sup homebros, if you like titties unban my acc.

Now hook me up with that green phat u fgt, it better be on eoc.

Oh yeah, of course. What's your EoC username/pass so i can X-fer it myself?

I hope your acc got unbanned, i completely forgot their was female jmods.

sure thing fam, username: zezima password: onlypplwithswagcanreadthis