RS3 or 07

Insanctus

As the title says what do people prefer playing?and why?  Just thought i'd open up a little discussion :D 

i've been getting into a lot of RS3 lately while i have been botting on old school , i'm starting to get into the graphics of rs3 and the combat is starting to grow on me. 

no hating on eachothers opinions.

rs3.

People like to bitch and cry about EoC and for 07 when they don't really care about the content obviously, they support all ideas of rs3 back, they just want the old combat system back when they're basically the same thing, but are too much a whiner baby to even try it out. They just make the assumption 07 is better based what their used to and the very first stages of eoc. Even tho EoC now is way different. 

• Like 2

Recently got back into RS3 the past weekend, instantly could tell the community is generally so much better than on oldschool. If you don't like EoC, you could at least use revolution / legacy mode. Bossing seems to be very interesting now as well. Wish more people would give RS3 a chance honestly. Whilst training crafting at GE came across a lot of people that have similar experiences to me and enjoyed the live game when they actually played it for once. It's not for everyone, but people shouldn't be so quick to dismiss the thought of trying RS3. Think it's time to make the switch back and catch up on what I've missed.

Edited by Worthwhile
  • Like 1