most proftitable skill to bot from scratch?

chriskbk

From level 1, I'm very unsure what's the best.

Mining: Level 30 - Motherload Mine. I have only ever botted here with my main, and I have reached from level 58 to 90 without a single ban. I botted around 4-16 hours a day. 

As you continue to gain levels, your profit/xp per hour increases. I made around 18-28k xp/hour, and 50-110k gold an hour. But as I gained levels, I was making 27k even xp an hour, and anywhere from 105k - 330k an hour in gold when I hit 85 mining (Runite ores). 

I hope this kinda helped, but don't take my personal experience to heart and expect to make a ton of gold off this without bans. I some how just got lucky.

• Like 1

From level 1, I'm very unsure what's the best.

Mining: Level 30 - Motherload Mine. I have only ever botted here with my main, and I have reached from level 58 to 90 without a single ban. I botted around 4-16 hours a day. 

As you continue to gain levels, your profit/xp per hour increases. I made around 18-28k xp/hour, and 50-110k gold an hour. But as I gained levels, I was making 27k even xp an hour, and anywhere from 105k - 330k an hour in gold when I hit 85 mining (Runite ores). 

I hope this kinda helped, but don't take my personal experience to heart and expect to make a ton of gold off this without bans. I some how just got lucky.

What motherlode mine script do you use? I have Czar's but it doesn't work well for me :/