Australian Cunts

SpiritualAbyss

Thread most probably going to be deleted facep.gif

why's that lol , This thread isn't made to be offensive or anything like that , I guess it depends what you would define the word cunt to be 

It's like never used here.

Must be your city, or maybe they have a specific 'cunt' city. Because I can't even count how many video's I've seen with them using that word for the most random things. But I love it, I hope no one is taking offense to this 

A term generally describing their respect for another. Most commonly used by Australians and stereotypically by Ethnic-Australians.
"Dudes a Fucking Sick Cunt! haha what a mad cunt."

LOL thanks you made my morning. I knew it had to have some kind special thang to it 

That's how I put it lol, and i'm from England.

A lot of people find things offensive. I say it a lot to be fair, but not on the site.

Well technically they can't find this offensive because I just found out a sick cunt is a compliment in Australia.

• Like 1

The word in England is also for a females private parts, such as "Show me your cunt" - People also refer to it as silly things like "well if I am one, you can lick me" or "Cunts are useful though, so if I am one then i'm useful" (I'm assuming due to the sexual reference.)

Oh yeah I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere, Cunt in America can mean anything depending on how you put it in your sentence. But that's why I specifically asked about Australia because every Australian that I've heard say it, it  was awesome

aussie checking in.

usually the word 'cunt' is put at the end of sentences when yr talking to your mates

ie:

your a sick cunt

yeh cunt lets meet up where

all you cunts come around to mine and we will shelve some pingers before we head into Tramp jungle.

ty

cool we say 'sick cunt' here in the uk.

why's that lol , This thread isn't made to be offensive or anything like that , I guess it depends what you would define the word cunt to be 

Must be your city, or maybe they have a specific 'cunt' city. Because I can't even count how many video's I've seen with them using that word for the most random things. But I love it, I hope no one is taking offense to this 

It's like us saying Mullets and marrying your cousins must have magical properties because everyone in America does it.

You all don't, just the demographic that's like representing us the most because you find people in worse circumstances more amusing.

A term generally describing their respect for another. Most commonly used by Australians and stereotypically by Ethnic-Australians.
"Dudes a Fucking Sick Cunt! haha what a mad cunt."

This. If you know Zyzz, you'll hear him saying it a lot. wink.png

Edited by Volta
  • Like 1