I want to buy accounts

Xilam

Hey I just recently thought about buying accounts for a small bot farm that I wish to start. I want buying high combat stats accounts (which are pretty expensive). My problem is that I don't know if I can fully trust the sellers. Is there a way to be 100% sure the account cannot be recovered after purshase ? Because basically all the guy as to do is sell me the account, change email to mine change pass etc, wait a couple of weeks and recover the account via recovery questions and/or message jagex about account loss ...

Basically i'd like to know if theres a safe way to buy accounts or if the only way is to ''trust'' these guys ?

Thanks !

Hey. I'm quite a new member but I've been on these forums alot including Sythe. A majority of the people on here have 100% feedback and are well known which obviously means that they have not recovered any of the accounts they have sold... also i'm pretty sure if you sell the account that they give you the email account details as well? (correct me if i'm wrong someone). The safest way is to simply do it via Skype, also depends on your payment type etc. But I would personally trust a majority of the people on here 

Edited by Vestvold

Damn that's unfortunate, really wish I could easily buy accounts sad.png

Well, your best bet is to get the account made custom.

Like, its you who make them and give them the details to powerlevel

or you can let them do the email and all that creation but not registered so its safe imo.

If you need certain accounts done hit me up and I could help you out.