Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle1

Hopsin - Ill Mind of Hopsin 6

Recommended Posts

 

don't do drugs kids, just smoke buds <3

mhm biggrin.png

 

I have been an extreme drug user since the age of 14, very young. They ruined my life as i battled heroin addiction for 4 years(Clean now). I was always the guy standing up for weed and hash, "it's harmless, legalise it!".

 

The fact of the matter is this, THC works totally fine with some people and totally horrific for others. When i say paranoid, i don't mean your average paranoia from dope. I'm talking about intense, borderline schizophrenic episodes. 1 in 25 people can have this reaction to average THC and it is UNREPAIRABLE. They will become schizophrenic indefinitely. The weed these days has been report at 42x the average THC contents. Can you imagine what would happen if a new users who are in the 1 in 25 group smoked this shit? it would ruin there life for ever. Please reasearch this there has been countless murders, suicides, attacks and stuff and people need to be more aware.

 

It's not a case of "they shouldn't smoke it then" because it's too late the damage would already be done. There is no way to tell who has this gene. So coming from someone who has likely had more drug experiences than anyone on this forum, that is a terrible thing by the way, i tell you this.

 

Weed should never be legalized for that reason alone and that is exactly why it isn't legal in the UK, the US is slightly different. Yes it is totally harmless for 80% of people but the other 20% can be damaged for a life time. So is it really okay to say "smoke bud not drugs?" I don't think so. Either be responsible with drugs or don't do them at all because IMO the first guy in this quote is the worst weed smoker, a NED-Non Educational Delinquent. 

Edited by SashaGrey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

don't do drugs kids, just smoke buds <3

mhm biggrin.png

 

I have been an extreme drug user since the age of 14, very young. They ruined my life as i battled heroin addiction for 4 years(Clean now). I was always the guy standing up for weed and hash, "it's harmless, legalise it!".

 

The fact of the matter is this, THC works totally fine with some people and totally horrific for others. When i say paranoid, i don't mean your average paranoia from dope. I'm talking about intense, borderline schizophrenic episodes. 1 in 25 people can have this reaction to average THC and it is UNREPAIRABLE. They will become schizophrenic indefinitely. The weed these days has been report at 42x the average THC contents. Can you imagine what would happen if a new users who are in the 1 in 25 group smoked this shit? it would ruin there life for ever. Please reasearch this there has been countless murders, suicides, attacks and stuff and people need to be more aware.

 

It's not a case of "they shouldn't smoke it then" because it's too late the damage would already be done. There is no way to tell who has this gene. So coming from someone who has likely had more drug experiences than anyone on this forum, that is a terrible thing by the way, i tell you this.

 

Weed should never be legalized for that reason alone and that is exactly why it isn't legal in the UK, the US is slightly different. Yes it is totally harmless for 80% of people but the other 20% can be damaged for a life time. So is it really okay to say "smoke bud not drugs?" I don't think so. Either be responsible with drugs or don't do them at all because IMO the first guy in this quote is the worst weed smoker, a NED-Non Educational Delinquent. 

 

If you have psychological issues you should NEVER use any mind altering chemicals ever, doesn't mean weed should be demonized....  And like you said, do it responsibly and it wont lead to heroin....  Also i would not advise using any mind altering chemicals that young.

Edited by LedZeppelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...