Dispute against rstraderston

m1lkkiboy

This is just no true! It's true that he gave me access to of his account and we made deal, that i will get bank pin, and old details first, and then i pay half. And i get rest of things after other half. Then he gave me access to a account BUT DID NOT GIVE BANK PIN. Then i said i won't buy it because you don't stay in deal and i logged out. Then he raged me, and saying that i cleaned his bank?? This is just revenge for he failed to scam me!

First of all, i offered 70$ for it, and willing to use middleman. He didn't agree it. He didn't want middle man, which is just alarming. Then a day of the offer, he came to me saying buy it and he said that he can go first. We couldn't use middleman anymore, because i have paypal issue. I have active topic about it. Then we was planned to transfer via finnish bank and he said now that he can go first and before he even didn't agree MM. I blocked him on skype because he started spamming because he thought he can scam me. So could you just please leave me alone???

I've hidden the picture but it's still visible to staff members.

Are there any screenshots of your bank? Or other evidence of him taking your bank?

Because at this point it's your word against his.

I have screenshots (in finnish) that I was searching for middleman, suddenly his paypal was broken and he didnt want to create skrill account.. The he told to let him log in for 50% of the 80€ and after email he'll send another 40€ trough banks. Heres small picture wv2yd3D.png of the amount of bank. (I did calculated it few days ago and the script said 17.5million) I also had that picture on the earlier saleoffer (which I closed after got scammed). I have only those finnish skype conversitions but I can translate it for you. Feeling really sad that I'm getting scammed (or atleast tried) almost every second trade.. If it would help anything you can go check the bank now but I dont think that proves anything.. Atleast theres those pics that I gave him password and let him check the account (then he made me wait about 10 minutes while he was online [ said that hes sending the money]). I was waiting and suddenly he told he cant buy it..

Here I translated last convo for you

3fySkYO.png

I'm not sure about this but He's IP told that he's from "CA USA" even he speaks finnish and says he is finnish and does transfers in Finnish banks (so I thought he's using thor)

Feeling really sad for this because I really trusted the guy..

I would like to see that evidence too. You don't win anything by lying. That's just so childish to blame me that i took your cash just because i didn't buy your account, because you didn't agree to my conditions and it was YOU that tried to scam me, but i'm not stupid. And by the way you said i took 17m? Yeah, sure. Story changing. And how the hell i can know your bank pin?? There is like trillion different bank pin combinations! You didn't even wan't MM first of all??? Just show your "evidence" i'm interested too. 

• Administrator

I'm not seeing anything at all that can convince any of the staff members he scammed you. There is no possible way to randomly guess someones bank pin, so either you are just trying to get him set up, or you were scammed without a bank pin, or you were scammed by someone else.

I'm not seeing anything at all that can convince any of the staff members he scammed you. There is no possible way to randomly guess someones bank pin, so either you are just trying to get him set up, or you were scammed without a bank pin, or you were scammed by someone else.

Now he left negative feedback for me. IS THIS SERIOUS????? Thats like second false feedback??? Could you remove em?

Answer to evidence:

He said i'm from CA usa. This is ridicilous, check ip again.

And my money transfer did not success first and i were willing to use middleman on first day of the deal. After that i got paypal problem, i had active topic of that too. Now it is fixed and i said we could use finnish middle man, but finding it is not easy. Then i said i could trust him if i get half of information first. He DIDN'T give information ONLY log in details. What do i do with them? He didn't never gave me his bank pin and i was logged in like 3 mins. After that when i said i won't buy it because he's not even staying in deal, then he started to blaming me to that i took his bank, but still wanted to continue deal? Makes sense. "I think it would be fair to pay me back my golds or finish the trade as you promised.." Still wanting to continue? Yeah never with you. And what gold?? Seriously this is just annoying. 2 negative feedbacks for fake scamming and for i left neutral feedback for attempting to scam to stop future scams.