[VIP] Chriser's Questing Services | Cheap Questing Done Quick!

Chriser

photo-185935.png?_r=1441376835

Chriser's Oldschool and Runescape 3 Questing Services

Welcome to my Questing Shop your one stop for all questing needs.

I will do all quests that are currently available in Runescape.

I will offer a professional, quick and cheap service for all members on Osbot forums.

Terms of Service:

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Order Form:

Do you verify that you have read and agreed with the T.O.S:

What Quest Do You Need Completed:

Is there any skills requirements that needs to be completed before the quest:

Your Skype:

Completed Orders Will Be In The Spoiler Below!

Completed orders:

nh4cOoz.png

tg9RRNY.png

Did 12.5M worth of quests/skilling. Would recommend! Done within 24 hours QwPha8E.png Buyer: Caesar

P5DjQ0j.png

Did the King Awowogei sub-quest for RFD! Definitely using him again. Buyer: Worthwhile

lTTFU3c.png
Big vouch for Chriser, finished most of RFD for me very quickly! Buyer: jaranide

KEftZV3.png

Did 2 quests for me, quick and easy. Nice guy Buyer: Luffy
Edited by Chriser

Terms of Service:

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Do you verify that you have read and agreed with the T.O.S: Yes

What Quest Do You Need Completed: Freeing King Awowogei Sub-quest

Is there any skills requirements that needs to be completed before the quest: No but need to get greegrees

Your Skype: worthwhilers

Started your order, thanks for using my services.

Tourist Trap

Digsite Quest

The Golem

Death Plateau

Troll Stronghold

Eadgar's ruse

Troll Romance

Is there any skills requirements that needs to be completed before the quest: Nope

Your Skype: SpiritDrink98

Tourist Trap

Digsite Quest

The Golem

Death Plateau

Troll Stronghold

Eadgar's ruse

Troll Romance

Is there any skills requirements that needs to be completed before the quest: Nope

Your Skype: SpiritDrink98

Got your order, send me a message on skype once you want me to start it! :) Thanks for using my services.

how much for ghosts ahoy/animal magnetism each?

Ghost Ahoy I can do for 1.2m That's including the tokens.

Animal Magnetism I can complete for 1.2m aswell.

What Quest Do You Need Completed: RFD subquests except one

Is there any skills requirements that needs to be completed before the quest: nope smile.png

Your Skype: Jaranide

Got your order! Starting shortly, thank you for using my services.