Banned

Insanctus

2 accounts of mine got banned today. i have been using mirror client as i'm vip.. i have been botting each account for about 8-10 hours a day. i was woodcutting on one of them for the lsat 3 or so days using the (Perfect Chopper) that i paid for.(its not the best tbh, quite faulty) and the other account was fishing using a freee script (zen fisher lite). gg accounts haha.

Edited by Insanctus

Related to this topic and how common it is to get banned now, are these inferior scripts? I remember back using the other client that got sued and you would never get banned using that client and the scripts seemed flawless. I have no knowledge on how to script so I am not saying I could do it better, which is why I pay for them. Just curious.

Related to this topic and how common it is to get banned now, are these inferior scripts? I remember back using the other client that got sued and you would never get banned using that client and the scripts seemed flawless. I have no knowledge on how to script so I am not saying I could do it better, which is why I pay for them. Just curious.

the nexus bots ... R I P.... never again will botting be that great. ever

SLADE I MISS YOU