Help an OCD Runescaper out.

Littlewayne

Here's what I'm struggling with, no matter what game it is, I cannot stand having more than one account. Especially if I have multiple accounts with good achievements. It may sound weird, but I would much rather have one account with a 99 in a skill, than 4-5 accounts. 

I know that I could simply sell all my accounts and use one as my main, but it doesn't work out.

I have made plenty of account sales on gaming sites in the past and have kept positive feedback with the buyers. But my thought process is this, lets say I sold an account for $50.. in my head I'm repeatedly being told to take back the account. Why? Because I can. If I'm the creator of the account, I know for sure I could recover any of the accounts sold back which KILLS ME. If I leave the accounts alone, I will never feel 100% satisfied..but if I do recover an account back, I'm back to square one.

I have tried making an ironman account, sticking to a main and building it up, I just can't shake the thoughts of getting the accounts I have sold since day one back. 

Can someone please help me out?

Edited by Littlewayne

Well if you had sold any of your accounts already and you were to recover them, that's scamming :\ I say just remake the same account and make it better than before.

I know it's scamming, that's kinda the worst part. I hate screwing over others, yet if I do nothing I'm just hurting myself.. making more accounts just makes it worse, In my head i'm thinking Instead of creating a whole new account to put hours into just to sell, why not just take the account back.. :(