Simple Userbars

Kyle1

o6k2zCT.png

This image REALLY needs to be changed, very low quality.

Agreed! I am/will be working on new ones once I get back from Church. Gotta go do this Easter thing I guess. smile.png If you guys find images you'd like me to try I will put them on and see what they look like.. Like Kati said, I am reducing the size of them, and also removing the images just until we find the right ones. Otherwise, please comment, and post some images you'd like me to try out. 

Reuploaded Userbars (No Images) - 

Member -

bS7GTw4.png

VIP - 

MV12fYx.png

Scripter -

UVlLdJ3.png

GFX -

caJMlHL.png

Global Mod-

WGX4Zlr.png

Admin/Administrator -

ygQ9V9N.png

M9dhRQQ.png

Remember to help me find some images that will fit these bars nicely!

Edited by Kyle
Updated Userbars

I hear what your saying. I'm just doing what Kati asked. She asked me for more glow too. I will check back with her and get her opinion.

I Lao thought about maybe adding a background gradient. Don't know if I'll add it or keep them black.

Ad what about scan lines? Should I add those?

excuse a non PS user, what are scan lines? :)

ive used before a criss cross effect at about 50% opacity behind the text as part of the background that or lines would look cool i think.

excuse a non PS user, what are scan lines? smile.png

ive used before a criss cross effect at about 50% opacity behind the text as part of the background that or lines would look cool i think.

Correct me if I am wrong, but scan lines are those little lines the go from left to right, right to left, criss cross etc, like in the following link: http://prntscr.com/yowr4

@JodyHighRoller - I don't quite understand what you mean, but if you tell me I'd try it out. 

Agreed! I am/will be working on new ones once I get back from Church. Gotta go do this Easter thing I guess. smile.png If you guys find images you'd like me to try I will put them on and see what they look like.. Like Kati said, I am reducing the size of them, and also removing the images just until we find the right ones. Otherwise, please comment, and post some images you'd like me to try out. 

Member -

bS7GTw4.png

VIP - 

MV12fYx.png

Scripter -

UVlLdJ3.png

GFX -

caJMlHL.png

Global Mod-

WGX4Zlr.png

Admin/Administrator -

ygQ9V9N.png

M9dhRQQ.png

These are nice, but i think they would look alot better if they were less fuzzy.

Member -

bS7GTw4.png

VIP - 

MV12fYx.png

Scripter -

UVlLdJ3.png

GFX -

caJMlHL.png

Global Mod-

WGX4Zlr.png

Admin/Administrator -

ygQ9V9N.png

M9dhRQQ.png

Little to much glow on these in my opinion, makes it a little hard to read.  Other than that I really like them!