I just want my old name back.

Brick

Whenever i FIRST made this account. its original login username was just "brick". But somewhere down the line, the site had issues with logins. and the Ex-staff "Smart" changed my username (along with a lot of others) to "brick1" so i could login.

please keep in mind this was back before you had to be VIP to change your name. I changed my name from "Brick" to "goldenBrick" to match a friend "GoldenGates" (you might have heard his name, hes written scripts i believe & has been on the SDN.)

I asked Maldesto to see if he could change it without me buying VIP just for a namechange, he declined.

You know what i did. Bought VIP for a damn namechange lol. I want to be Brick again..

..comes to find out that since my username was changed to "brick1", that left "brick" open. and that was taken.

https://gyazo.com/f1b3aa5cf3ff2ac2910761a12a62637d

That dude snatched my name, WITH ZERO POST COUNT.

Can I please have this name change mods/admins??

So, I have to wait 6 months for my name?

..the name that i signed up with FIRST?

The site had issues with logins, therefore i HAD to go to "brick1"

I will respect all rules.

If the user hasn't been online by 19 October 2015, feel free to PM me and I'll gladly transfer the name to you. That's like a month of waiting and hoping the user doesn't log-in in the meantime :)

Even if the user was never active?

In this situation, the user registered on 30 March 2014 and has last logged in on 18 October 2014 so he was active. There's always a 1 year time before the name can be transferred so if the user was never active, we consider the registration date as the last time he was online.

I hope this answers your questions if not, feel free to quote me and I'll reply asap!

If the user hasn't been online by 19 October 2015, feel free to PM me and I'll gladly transfer the name to you. That's like a month of waiting and hoping the user doesn't log-in in the meantime smile.png

In this situation, the user registered on 30 March 2014 and has last logged in on 18 October 2014 so he was active. There's always a 1 year time before the name can be transferred so if the user was never active, we consider the registration date as the last time he was online.

I hope this answers your questions if not, feel free to quote me and I'll reply asap!

Please expect a PM from me mid October. Thank you for working with me, honestly! smile.png

..although the site had issues with logins at one point in time,  MAKING me have to change my login name. 

I feel like I'm getting the shitty end of the deal here and everybody knows it. I just want the name i signed up with. 

As Ive said earlier, I will respect all rules.

Edited by GoldenBrick

Please expect a PM from me mid October. Thank you for working with me, honestly! smile.png

..although the site had issues with logins at one point in time,  MAKING me have to change my login name. 

I feel like I'm getting the shitty end of the deal here and everybody knows it. I just want the name i signed up with. 

As Ive said earlier, I will respect all rules.

Your log-in name can be different from your display name. I am perfectly aware of the thread/issue you're talking about and we would like to apologise for any inconvenience!