Mid-level Void Pure - F-cape - High Construction

jaranide

Uhm.. how come you got 45 qp and are "fully quested"? What quests have you done

I'm still not done with quests (attk exp quests) and I've got 121quest points :s

Yes 59 atk, 42 def lol

Dragon slayer, monkey madness, nature spirit, fremenick trials, with heroes quest and morytania defence quests, it would be 45. All attack quests except heroes, and heroes wouldn't gain a level. So attack and defence are fully quested.

Dragon slayer, monkey madness, nature spirit, fremenick trials, with heroes quest and morytania defence quests, it would be 45. All attack quests except heroes, and heroes wouldn't gain a level. So attack and defence are fully quested.

Ah.

I'm guessing about 65m probably even more,

I kinda forgot that on my account I'm aiming for barrow gloves and shit so I'd need like 175 total qp xD

Edited by cutvision

Ah.

I'm guessing about 65m probably even more,

I kinda forgot that on my account I'm aiming for barrow gloves and shit so I'd need like 175 total qp xD

Yeah if i keep working on the account ill get gloves eventually, don't need with void though. 65m is better than expected so I appreciate the input

Yeah if i keep working on the account ill get gloves eventually, don't need with void though. 65m is better than expected so I appreciate the input

Getting 67 construction would make it go higher, since you'll be able to do better tabs for a big money/phr method which will also help greatly the 94 magic.

Also getting Barrow gloves would be a good idea. Having the ability to switch once in a while and use torso and that would be nice.

What cb is the account?

Getting 67 construction would make it go higher, since you'll be able to do better tabs for a big money/phr method which will also help greatly the 94 magic.

Also getting Barrow gloves would be a good idea. Having the ability to switch once in a while and use torso and that would be nice.

What cb is the account?

I have the crystal saw to build both mahogany lecterns, has unlocked bones to peaches tabs from MTA aswell. B gloves would take weeks to get, don't have much time to invest. a torso is a good call. Its 81 combat

update: its 88 mage and 83 strength now, also completing lunar diplomacy within a week, will have venge as well

Edited by jaranide