Any help botting yews? F2P. Or don't?

KNKS

Okay so I'm guessing the obvious here...

Don't bot yews anywhere F2P, because everyone at willows/yews are bots.

Therefore I will most likely get caught very quick and get banned, ok...

So... Does that mean I should get an account p2p? And give that a shot?

Just bought VIP and Dreamchopper yesterday...

Already have 2 f2p accounts banned after botting 12 hours on each account at GE yews.

If p2p doesn't make a difference, I'm just going to have to suicide a couple accounts and make as much as I can.

It seems impossible to not get banned botting f2p at yews.

I played out the first 2 accounts pretty safe, at least I thought while trying to be cautious after reading all the botting & bans caution threads, and they already are banned.

Any ideas?

I would never suggest woodcutting yews in F2P if botting.

Point made.

So, since I just got 2 accounts banned overnight.

Should I wait to make my old junk pure account p2p a few days before botting on it?

Or does it really matter if i did it right now and started?

May get 2 accounts p2p, and run double accounts suicide just in case.

Don't wanna waste 4m on 2 bonds for 2 weeks to get banned right away and make no profits.

/that's why I'm considering just suiciding a bunch of f2p accounts, but only 2 at a time.

only concern about that is after 10-20 accounts getting banned, it's a risk of being flagged.

Edited by KNKS

I would change IP's before attempting.

Yeah I heard about doing that or using VPN's, no idea on how to do any of that though to be honest.

I was having trouble trying to figure out how to use the bot and script lol, I'm not computer smart like that.

Even though I heard it's easy to do...

/I heard leaving my modem unplugged for a bit and plugging it back in will do that, but I left it unplugged all day at work when I saw my accounts were banned this morning.

Turned it back on, and still had same IP address as far as I know.

Edited by KNKS

Okay so I'm guessing the obvious here...

Don't bot yews anywhere F2P, because everyone at willows/yews are bots.

Therefore I will most likely get caught very quick and get banned, ok...

So... Does that mean I should get an account p2p? And give that a shot?

Just bought VIP and Dreamchopper yesterday...

Already have 2 f2p accounts banned after botting 12 hours on each account at GE yews.

If p2p doesn't make a difference, I'm just going to have to suicide a couple accounts and make as much as I can.

It seems impossible to not get banned botting f2p at yews.

I played out the first 2 accounts pretty safe, at least I thought while trying to be cautious after reading all the botting & bans caution threads, and they already are banned.

Any ideas?

im using czars wc script i can rune 16h/day stealth mode and no ban i runned 4 fresh accounts on normal trees 1 ip and stealth mode and accounts still running so maybe you should change script?

• 3 weeks later...

I have been doing ftp edgeville yews, using a personal script I made, without using mirror client. I have run it for 3 days, with 12-16 hrs run time(breaks included) each day (breaking 1-1.3 hrs after botting for 2-3 hrs). Still no ban, I'm 78 wc atm on that account. Maybe I'm just lucky or will get ban soon. However I think it easy to spot bots at edgeville yews, because most of the bots don't move locations from the yew that was just chopped, unless the next yew has spawned already. Another thing that makes them easy to spot, other than 85% of them not being able to open the door, is that they will won't move unless they are done animating after a tree has been cut down. I would try to find scripts that don't behave like most bots do to avoid getting reported as much (FTP players seem to report likely bots a lot more often than PTP)