Why is this happening ): (Will pay 20m for fix)

lustydusty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Run the same scripts at the same times on 2 new accounts on different fresh proxies.

One using injection and one using mirror. See what one get's banned first. Then you can make your decision on which mode to continue using.

I've been using mirror mode for the last 3 weeks and its been perfect for me. Im nearly a maxed zerker in just 3 weeks. I don't want to risk trying injection after hearing how unreliable it is.

I've been using mirror mode for the last 3 weeks and its been perfect for me. Im nearly a maxed zerker in just 3 weeks. I don't want to risk trying injection after hearing how unreliable it is.

Do what you like bud. If you don't trust what I say that's completely up to you. I won't/can't stop you from using mirror.

I have this problem too and i found a temporary solution. Don't start the script from the green play button but use add bot first. Once the mirror hooks itself now use the button and start whichever script you like. I hope this helps

Are you on Mac?

And when I try doing it that way, Im stuck on "searching for osrs client to attach to.."

I'm on windows 8.1 .Did you fresh start the client? Close both OSbot and osrs clients then reopen and try this.

Yeah, I've tried multiple times ):

Injection works fine; I'm just having trouble hooking onto the client. I downloaded it from the runescape website and modified the plist file so it ran the old school client?

How did you get your old school client?

Yeah, I've tried multiple times ):

Injection works fine; I'm just having trouble hooking onto the client. I downloaded it from the runescape website and modified the plist file so it ran the old school client?

How did you get your old school client?

I didnt modify any files. Just downloaded the .msi file from rs website thats all.

That's the problem. You heard its unreliable, just like you heard mirror client is reliable. But unless you really know why, you can't be sure which is which.

Don't always believe what you hear. Dig into the facts. If you feel mirror bot is reliable, why is it reliable? That's a good place to start. :Thumbs-up:

Edited by fixthissite

Since the new updated client, everytime I start a script through Mirror Mode 2 things happen:

1) Two bots open up (EDIT: I think I've fixed this problem)

2) Im stuck on "searching for ours client to attach to" (This is the MAIN problem)

Im running Mac. Its been working fine for the longest time, until today.

I've re-installed java, osrs client, even osbot.

I'm willing to pay OSRS gp/paypal for anyone who helps me fix this problem ASAP.

r5xaob1.png

How were you able to fix the multiple bots opening problem??