mirror mode vs stealth mode

badboy6842

so im currently using mirror mode. to answer your questions. yes if you buy vip it gets you vip in client as well as the forums....

i am botting a suicide account. so far my longest proggy i have ran https://gyazo.com/8e6c26b4af358e0d7c6d83d85e2b0520

with other multiple 24 hour proggies. the account also has 73 hunter, 50 mining, 76 fishing and a few other skills lvled up. i started it f2p. botted it to 76 fishing, no ban. then to 50 mining also f2p.no ban. then decieded to use the money i made to buy a bond and make it a member. thats when i recieved the hunting lvls. but long story short i bot minimum 15 hours a day on 2 accounts and have not been banned yet. im pretty sure i use a bot watch world too ( the world that loads with the rs client that is super populated)

In my opinion no bans for 10 dollars a month while making  that atleast in gp from botting is worth it. my main went from a 900 total to a 1400 total and my suicider is sitting at a 600 total at the moment that is less than a month old

so im currently using mirror mode. to answer your questions. yes if you buy vip it gets you vip in client as well as the forums....

i am botting a suicide account. so far my longest proggy i have ran https://gyazo.com/8e6c26b4af358e0d7c6d83d85e2b0520

with other multiple 24 hour proggies. the account also has 73 hunter, 50 mining, 76 fishing and a few other skills lvled up. i started it f2p. botted it to 76 fishing, no ban. then to 50 mining also f2p.no ban. then decieded to use the money i made to buy a bond and make it a member. thats when i recieved the hunting lvls. but long story short i bot minimum 15 hours a day on 2 accounts and have not been banned yet. im pretty sure i use a bot watch world too ( the world that loads with the rs client that is super populated)

In my opinion no bans for 10 dollars a month while making  that atleast in gp from botting is worth it. my main went from a 900 total to a 1400 total and my suicider is sitting at a 600 total at the moment that is less than a month old

You're only receiving 7k xp an hour? What are you botting?

Edited by Robzy