"Searching for osrs client to attach to" - Mirror Mode issues

yzeew

i got the authentic osrs client from runescape.com on my desk top (Windows) and the newest version of osbot.

i open the legit client first, fully loaded login screen

second i open osbot client and hit add bot, normally it would load now, but it gets stuck still on "searching for osrs client to attach to"

ps, after you hit mirror mode, (before you hit Launch) it says in red letters "Mirror Mode is only available for OSBot VIP+ users!" but i am VIP. thanks

This should fix it though.

Try using the webclient? 

AWSOME it said searching for osrs client for about 15 seconds and i was thinking it wasnt going to work like before and just freeze there, but it actually works now

it says MIrror Client BETA (x32) in green

and a "please note" under that, am i safe/r from getting banned now? jagex thinks im playing on the site now?

AWSOME it said searching for osrs client for about 15 seconds and i was thinking it wasnt going to work like before and just freeze there, but it actually works now

it says MIrror Client BETA (x32) in green

and a "please note" under that, am i safe/r from getting banned now? jagex thinks im playing on the site now?

Good.

You are not 100% safe but you are a lot safer than before. They still have other unconfirmed, but suspected, methods of detection. Such as pattern and mouse movement. Just bot safe amounts and you'll be fine. 

Happy botting!