RIP farm

genzyBug

What were you doing? barrows?

All accounts were doing various things, I had just planned to start setting up some accounts for barrows unfortunately the first one I tried got a moderate banned almost instantly, not sure what it means maybe just extremely unlucky considering I hear some people have had a lot of success with it.

Not one of them were self made accounts. They were all purchased with the intent to bot, some of them lasted me months and some of them last me a week and one or two lasted me about 3 days. Mind you they were all main accounts with high total level, high combat and some with year+ old creation dates. Yes the money was being traded to multiple mules, but I assume I wouldn't have got a moderate ban on most of them if they figured the accounts were goldfarming. They were all botting various things but the large majority were botting runecrafting. The accounts were probably worth over $800 bucks when all said and done.

Edited by genzy420