getting ban after membership

SpiritualAbyss

Well geez that's like JaGex slapping you in the face. Literally giving a perm-ban an hour after making my account membership. Does that happen often to you guys ?

And looks like those 2-day bans are gone ? I remember they were giving 2-day bans before a perm ban but just had two fishing accounts receive a perm-ban 

Well geez that's like JaGex slapping you in the face. Literally giving a perm-ban an hour after making my account membership. Does that happen often to you guys ?

And looks like those 2-day bans are gone ? I remember they were giving 2-day bans before a perm ban but just had two fishing accounts receive a perm-ban 

They really only give 2 day bans to older accounts with decent skills in basically everything.

Did you bot on your character right before making him member?

• Like 1

Read this. Very interesting read about membership bans and bonds being a way for jagex to track accounts instead of combat gold farming etc as we know it doesn't do that. - http://goldfarminghq.com/technical-guides/gold-farming-anti-ban-secret-runescape-membership/

that was interesting to read. I didn't even know about those bonds. All this time i can buy membership through the G.E ? haha I was unaware of that. But yeah it's pretty much guaranteed that they group our accounts from our ip address. I need to get on that proxy wave or whatever is used to change your ip

Damn I would be pissed if that happened to me. To be honest I dont make the accounts I bot on members for that same very reason of risking being banned and losing it.

Yeah I've lost a lot of good accounts and then quit and then came back to bot some more and lose them again . Sadly playing legit isn't in me anymore. All I do is bot, but on my noob accounts i just suicide bot and trade the gold into my main pking account. My main pking account i use different bots so im not constantly using the same bot. and I do a lot of pking to make the account seem legit. botting and playing that way lasts a lot longer. I can get a few 99's without a ban that way

They really only give 2 day bans to older accounts with decent skills in basically everything.

Did you bot on your character right before making him member?

ah that makes sense to why my older accounts got those 2-day bans.  and yes i did haha. I just wasn't expecting them to ban me literally right after making him member. feels like they stole my money with ease.

Yeah I've lost a lot of good accounts and then quit and then came back to bot some more and lose them again . Sadly playing legit isn't in me anymore. All I do is bot, but on my noob accounts i just suicide bot and trade the gold into my main pking account. My main pking account i use different bots so im not constantly using the same bot. and I do a lot of pking to make the account seem legit. botting and playing that way lasts a lot longer. I can get a few 99's without a ban that way

I do the exact same thing. I have my main pking account that I bot on for a little and then pk to make it seem like a legit account.