2 Bots 1 IP 1 Nerd

zurv

So has anyone botted 2 accounts off the same IP address at the same time for a couple hours and been banned before? 

I normally only bot 1 account per IP address but I just wanted to give 2 bots a try and so far Ive been successful. Maybe Ive been lucky so I wanted to see how you guys have done with that method..

• Like 1

2? pfft, i do 5, sometimes even 6.

Do you not get banned ? 

I used to do 4 accounts botting at the same time off 1 IP address and they would all get insta banned. 

Now Ive only been doing 1 account per IP. I have several accounts but I usually just take turns. While 1 is training the other accounts are taking a break.

Do you not get banned ? 

I used to do 4 accounts botting at the same time off 1 IP address and they would all get insta banned. 

Now Ive only been doing 1 account per IP. I have several accounts but I usually just take turns. While 1 is training the other accounts are taking a break.

yeah they do get banned and thats because i do crappy high ban methods and i always go suicide cos cbf.