Proxy Help

Gilgad

So I checked out this thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/

I asked around in c box and still don't really get it but this is my first time using proxies and my main IP is flagged as fuck.

Basically what I want is to bot on OSBot using the proxy I bought for my new acc that i'm about to make, meanwhile playing with my own home IP on a legit acc on OSBuddy, so that there is no link between the two accs.

So OSBot = My bot proxy IP

OSBuddy = My home IP

How do I do this?

Once you've added in a proxy, as shown in the guide. Make sure proxifier is running
Right click on an old school client (if using mirror, otherwise just right click on osbot)  and go down to proxifier and then choose the proxy you had configured before. Done smile.png

If you want to test that your ip is changed and all is working, you can try doing what I said earlier, but open mozilla firefox and run the rs client off that, and then you can just open another tab for google, and just type in whats my ip and make sure its different from your home ip smile.png

Edited by dank vitamins
  • Like 1

Once you've added in a proxy, as shown in the guide. Make sure proxifier is running

Right click on an old school client (if using mirror, otherwise just right click on osbot)  and go down to proxifier and then click then choose the proxy you had configured before. Done smile.png

If you want to test that your ip is changed and all is working, you can try doing what I said earlier, but open mozilla firefox and run the rs client off that, and then you can just open another tab for google, and just type in whats my ip and make sure its different from your home ip smile.png

Right, but that only works for my bot that I want proxied.

How do I run OSBuddy at the same time using my home IP address, so I have a bot running on 1 IP, and my main playing legit on my home IP?

Right, but that only works for my bot that I want proxied.

How do I run OSBuddy at the same time using my home IP address, so I have a bot running on 1 IP, and my main playing legit on my home IP?

Download the Official oldschool client and then use that to bot on (right click ect) and then use osbuddy to play normal 

I do this myself, and it defiantly works :)

this way, the proxy is only running through the runescape client, changing the ip address for all traffic through that

and osbuddy, which is a seperate program, is untouched and runs of your home ip

• Like 2

Download the Official oldschool client and then use that to bot on (right click ect) and then use osbuddy to play normal 

I do this myself, and it defiantly works smile.png

this way, the proxy is only running through the runescape client, changing the ip address for all traffic through that

and osbuddy, which is a seperate program, is untouched and runs of your home ip

Oh i see, so with the proxification rules, if you put target hosts as *runescape.* the proxy IP will only effect the actual runescape client & browser, which mirror mode hooks on to, and that IP wont effect OSBuddy as it's a whole different thing, right?

Oh i see, so with the proxification rules, if you put target hosts as *runescape.* the proxy IP will only effect the actual runescape client & browser, which mirror mode hooks on to, and that IP wont effect OSBuddy as it's a whole different thing, right?

oh sorry, disregard the proxification rules, and just follow what I said before

just add the ip into proxifier and then when it asks you about the default rules thing, just click cancel and then everything should work

• Like 1