Chargebacked again by friend 2x$500 - Need Help :)

PaasHazen18

Hey guys,

I made a topic before, because a friend of me tried to charge me back for $2000. I won all 5 cases and the money ended up in my pocket. I sent everything to my bank, thus having 0$ PayPal-balance. My account got limited, because I had 1800$+ transactions. I only need to send in proof of address, I will do that today.

But now he tried to charge me back again somehow. First the reason on the charge backs were 'Unauthorized Access'. I got emailed by PayPal hours later telling me they didn't find evidence for that, so I won all cases.

An unauthorized account activity claim was recently filed against the
following transaction.

We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were
unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This
case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account.

Now 2 months and 10 days later I get 2 emails saying:

Dear X,

We are writing to let you know that one of your buyers opened a chargeback with their card issuer. The buyer stated that they did not authorize this purchase.

Here are the details of this case: 

• Buyer's name: X
  • Buyer's email: X
  • Buyer's transaction ID: X
  • Your transaction ID:X
  • Transaction date: July 2, 2015
  • Transaction amount: $500.00 USD
  • Disputed amount: €473.37 EUR

If you have any information to help us dispute this chargeback with the card issuer, please log in to your PayPal account and go to your Resolution Center to provide it.

Please submit your response within the next 10 calendar days. The timeframes for responding to chargebacks are determined by the card issuer.

If we don't receive your documentation within the required timeframe, we may not be able to dispute this chargeback with the card issuer.  

Thank you for your patience during this process. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Two payments of $500, the two last ones he made (he bought GP off me couple times in a month, then bought 500M off me and chargebacked all payments. Lost all cases. Now he tries to chargeback the money he bought the 500M with. Maybe he made those payments on VPN, I'm not sure. I'm 100% sure he didn't make the other payments on a VPN.

How can he chargeback those payments AGAIN? And how are these chargebacks different from the other ones? I had Probemas help me out a bit the last time and rewarded him when I got everything back, but he's on holiday now.

What should I do? Send in proof of address? Then call PayPal? This guy has been charging back SO many payments, PayPal should be able to see that. Also he charged back all payments he made before, that seems sketchy. I ALSO have the whole skype conversation. This is a part of it:

"[02-07-15 19:28:10] X paid

[02-07-15 19:28:14] X: X, you have sent $500.00 USD to P.
[02-07-15 19:28:15] X: wher euat
[02-07-15 19:28:29] P -.-: tables
[02-07-15 19:28:32] X: k
[02-07-15 19:28:53] X: im there
[02-07-15 19:28:55] X: im I love idf
[02-07-15 19:29:29] P -.-: wait one sec
[02-07-15 19:29:31] P -.-: cuz i have ur money
[02-07-15 19:29:34] P -.-: but i don't see the payment
[02-07-15 19:29:39] X: its take 3 mins
[02-07-15 19:29:40] X: to show up
[02-07-15 19:29:42] P -.-: ah got it
[02-07-15 19:29:42] X: u got the money -.-
[02-07-15 19:30:17] X: u coming?
[02-07-15 19:31:46] X: got it
[02-07-15 19:31:46] X: ok
[02-07-15 19:31:55] X: I wonder if u trust me to let me win befor pay -.-
[02-07-15 19:31:57] X: prob not
[02-07-15 19:31:58] X: lol
[02-07-15 19:32:05] P -.-: has nothing to do with trust or not
[02-07-15 19:32:09] X: ok
[02-07-15 19:32:10] X: chalnge me
[02-07-15 19:32:12] X: I send now
[02-07-15 19:33:01] X: ok paid
[02-07-15 19:33:05] X: X, you have sent $500.00 USD to P.
[02-07-15 19:34:52] X: thanks"

(Cba to screenshot.)

He says that he sent the money, meaning he agreed on the sale. He also said he received it.

HELP ME PLEASE. What should I do?

(Also don't tell me how stupid I am for trusting an online friend I knew for 2 years talking every day with.)

Much love wub.png

You can ring up PayPal and ask them I guess (I'm not too sure) if he charged back after you won the cases prior or so on like you said, that would be due to him going down to his local bank branch and going that way.

He charged back after I won those cases. What can I do with the information if I know that he paid with bank/cc balance and then did that?

Call paypal and make them dispute against his creditcard company. I won a case that way

How does that work exactly? What do I have to say? I'm not English btw.. There's a like helpdesk for my country though. 

yeeeeeep same thing happened to me a year back. He charged back through Paypal and when i gave them all the info i won the case.  He later charged back via credit card.  Some friend.

So what did you do to win that case? 

They can look through the documents ring up the bank branch and PayPal too, if he has indeed stolen from you it's not a case of his word against yours.

Okay, so what should I do exactly? Call PayPal, ask if he charged back via CC, if so phone the local authorities? Which are? He lives in Israel.. Where would I call to lol. And then claim the chargeback as theft. With what evidence?

How does that work exactly? What do I have to say? I'm not English btw.. There's a like helpdesk for my country though. 

So what did you do to win that case? 

Just re-sent the evidence to his credit card company and they came up with the same conclusion.  Annoying part was the credit card chargeback came like 6 months later and took another year to solve.

Just re-sent the evidence to his credit card company and they came up with the same conclusion.  Annoying part was the credit card chargeback came like 6 months later and took another year to solve.

I hadn't send evidence in the beginning, PayPal solved it for me.. What evidence do I have? Skype conversation? And wow that took fucking long LOL. Fuck.

Call PP. Their dispute system is utterly crap.

What should I tell them?

I sold virtual goods to a friend I've known for more than 2 years. He paid me 2x $500 on the 2nd of July and then charged back 5 payments, all he could. Blocked me on Skype, Facebook and WhatsApp. I won all cases and somehow he's trying to chargeback again. He did this to other people many times before, it has to be in the history of his account. He charges back so many people, he goes on a VPN and sends in a chargeback. He always received what he bought. I even refunded him a couple times. I also sold to him on another PayPal account, I've never had problems. What he's doing now is pure theft.

I had logs of all our coversations, all of his personal information, also vidded the transaction and recordings of the skype calls between us.  

I only have a big Skype conversation in which he says that he sent me the money and received the goods. I have some personal information of him, but no evidence of the trade in RuneScape. No skype recordings either. 

Edited by PaasHazen18