PC 4 INSANE TAB MAKERS!

DubzieBug

All account have unregistered emails, I am the one and only owner of these accounts and of course i am very trusted as i am a sdn scripter! Pretty old accounts 1-3 months+ no bans or anything. Completely ready for penetration. All accounts have slaved in mage training arena for 15 hours to learn the bones to peaches tab spell, can make 500k+ on b2p. Unfortunately the account i had 90+ range on as well have been banned sad.png so that's why im only selling 4 instead of 6. If possible i would rather do osrsgp

Buyer of accounts gets 1 month closed beta access of my tab script. 

Account no.1 ; *SOLD*

*SOLD*

Account no.2 ;  *SOLD*

*SOLD*

Account no3;  (has 14 days of member)(has b2p spell learnt 14 hours of mage training arena)

A7NmFKo.png

Account no.4(doesn't have b2p spell)((has 14 days of member) 13/08/2015)

FQubZg1.png

Edited by DubzieBug
  • Like 1

93 mage doesn't cost 20m. It's like 10m-13m depending on what you alch and it takes around 4 days. This was also purely botted as well. Id say 5m-10m is a good price range.

You must be joking..... Okay first off it has a bond 2mil. This has had 14-15 hours in mage training arena to get b2p spell, the accounts have 67 construction+ look up the price to get that i dear you. One of the accounts has even more construction that alone will come close to your suggestion. The accounts are tabbed so very low hp for the user to get up anything he desires. 30 str - atk. 

I suggest you should re-think your calculation :p

• Like 1

You must be joking..... Okay first off it has a bond 2mil. This has had 14-15 hours in mage training arena to get b2p spell, the accounts have 67 construction+ look up the price to get that i dear you. One of the accounts has even more construction that alone will come close to your suggestion. The accounts are tabbed so very low hp for the user to get up anything he desires. 30 str - atk. 

I suggest you should re-think your calculation tongue.png

Construction isn't really a valuable skill. Aside from the glory, the kite painter and the altar nothing else is worth getting (unless your a dh'r). It's just like saying you spend 100m on prayer doesn't mean it adds 100m to your account value. I didn't include the bond because its it's not like your selling the account now and the days will dwindle down. Also, 15 hours of mage training isn't hard to do lol.

Don't take this as slandering your account, it's just expecting anything more then the 5m-15m range is hard. I hope you do find a buyer for a price, but just my 2 cents.

Construction isn't really a valuable skill. Aside from the glory, the kite painter and the altar nothing else is worth getting (unless your a dh'r). It's just like saying you spend 100m on prayer doesn't mean it adds 100m to your account value. I didn't include the bond because its it's not like your selling the account now and the days will dwindle down. Also, 15 hours of mage training isn't hard to do lol.

Don't take this as slandering your account, it's just expecting anything more then the 5m-15m range is hard. I hope you do find a buyer for a price, but just my 2 cents.

These are tab making accounts.... Don't come and try and price check if you don't even know what they are for, construction is vital for these accounts to have a lecturn to use to make tabs, the first account can get up to 600-700k/h from making tabs so I suggest you also reconsider your evaluation...

Don't price check accounts if you don't have the knowledge needed

• Like 3

These are tab making accounts.... Don't come and try and price check if you don't even know what they are for, construction is vital for these accounts to have a lecturn to use to make tabs, the first account can get up to 600-700k/h from making tabs so I suggest you also reconsider your evaluation...

Well said :)<3

1-67 construction is less then 3m using oak ladders from 33.

But hey man, if you want to pay 20m for this go on ahead.