Would NMZ be considered "Safe"

Blaze It

I know the consequences don't jump to conclusions. I'm asking if its safer to bot at NMZ. Why are some ppl so damn rude.

Ok well the answer is no, it's never safe to bot lol. Regardless of the area, if the game figures out you're a bot via mouse movements, clicking/all the other unnecessary bull shit scripts do when in reality humans click and go afk, you will be banned.

I wasn't being rude, I was simply answering a question that has been asked over 100 times.

Ok well the answer is no, it's never safe to bot lol. Regardless of the area, if the game figures out you're a bot via mouse movements, clicking/all the other unnecessary bull shit scripts do when in reality humans click and go afk, you will be banned.

I wasn't being rude, I was simply answering a question that has been asked over 100 times.

I wasn't asking if it was like 100% safe, I was asking if it would be the safest spot to do so, as far as player reports go.