Been banned 3 times in the last 3 days

Jeve Stobs

I got banned on my main so i started a new account got banned again so then i thought they are flagging my ip so i got hotspotshield thinking i would be fine and woke up in the morning my 3rd account was also disabled i dont have money to spend right now so if anyone knows of anything free or how i can change my ip so its no longer flagged please help it would be much appreciated

what were you botting exactly? f2p member?

Could be that the hotspotshield also used a flagged Ip or your computer has been flagged (They leave a forlder named random.dat I believe)

EDIT: You can contact your isp to change your ip.

you could also disconnect your router for a few minutes and cnnecting it then check for your ip

Edited by cutvision

I was botting cows at on f2p on my new accounts and on my main i was botting ankou 

are there any good free vpn or proxies? im new to all this really

It sounds like you just got unlucky and was banned on your main for botting ankous. I'm not surprised you were banned there. As for a new account botting F2P cows, ofcourse you were banned. F2P mainstream hotspots are suicidal. For example woodcutting in F2P, you're eventually going to get banned, usually within a few days. My advice is to bot something not so obvious...