[S] RS3 main 15 x 99's 2460+ Total. Lots of good items.

Rathy

Runescape RS3 Account

Selling my RS3 account. I am the real owner. Selling my main account as it's been sat there unused for a while now and I've grown out of RS. I've played since around 2004 but this account wasn't made until around 2008. I'm almost 25 now and I just have more important stuff to do with myself rather than want to play this game anymore, It stopped being fun for me a couple of years ago and felt like it was just a chore to log in and skill, Not to mention the community on this game sucks now. Upon purchase the email will be set to yours and all relevant recovery information will also be passed over. The 07 account attached to this account is level 3 and unused. This is strictly just an RS3 main. 

Please don't hesitate to message me with any queries that you have regarding the sale of this account. 

This account has a rare 3 letter name which I will provide to who I believe who are serious buyers. I value the name at around 150m. I would be happy to remove the name and sell it separately if bonds are provided and you don't want the name as I will be adding extra value because of the name. The name isn't just a random 3 letter name it means something and I used to get comments daily on how nice the name was. We can discuss this further if interested. 
  • 138 Combat
  • 99 Attack
  • 99 Strength
  • 99 Defence
  • 99 HP
  • 99 Mage - Almost 70m EXP
  • 99 Range
  • 99 Prayer
  • 99 Summoning
  • 99 Divination
  • 99 Mining
  • 99 Herblore
  • 99 Crafting
  • 99 Farming
  • 99 Firemaking
  • 99 Cooking
  • 100+ Dungeoneering
  • All minigame armour sets
  • Full superior void

Other information:

• The bank is 3/4 full of all the basic stuff you would expect to see on a high leveled account like this. 
  • Has no Auth, no jag, no recoveries 
  • Account has never been botted only had a couple of mutes for minor language.  
  • Open to offers sensible offers.
  • VMM will be used at your expense.
  • Looking for RS3/07/UKBT and paypal from trusted.​
  • Starting Bid $50. A/W $150

Pictures of account:
5qWjRld.png

NeCwlJD.png

CdQmw9F.png

CmClqvm.png

bqPKori.png

Quests:
ju3GH.pngju3LC.pngju3NI.pngju3Pe.pngju3QP.pngju3RN.png