Dispute against Divica

Oliver

Not sure what everyone is mad about.

If you started on the 10th and haven't been paid on the 10th of the next month, sign up again anyway as that's when it's supposed to expire. There's nothing stating that you have to be paid before you sign up. If you're signing up early (on the 5th when it's supposed to be the 10th), then that's different. But if you're signing up on the day you're supposed to re enter, there shouldn't be any problem.

That's what I've been doing and although I've been getting paid late, I was getting paid. It's been a few days here and there but you guys don't understand what it's like to run a business and have so many things to do. Of course, that's no excuse and he should still try to do it on time, it's still easy to get behind.

Plus Divica did state that payment may be delayed a few days after the date of which you were to be paid. Unless you haven't been paid in over a week or at all, just wait a day or so or PM Divica to get it sorted. I pm'd him two or three times and he replied pretty quick the same or next day.

Just my two cents.

Exactly, many people did this, nowhere did it say you had to wait until you were paid to sign up for your next month, just had to have some initiative smile.png

Just expecting a payment on the 19th is all. Pretty sure Divica is up to date with everyone and even when the thread was open she still paid out a couple of days late. She doesn't deserve the neg feedback seeing how people have been paid and the others are just being waited on. If anything, the last person should be paid on the 28th because that's when the thread was closed. So until then I don't think there should be too much hate on her.

• Like 1

I did in fact advertise until you closed your thread and it was announced you closed - Which if anything was a few days prior to your payments being released, so what you're saying is someone shouldn't be paid for gaining you customers for lacking a few days due to you closing?

Sorry but in my eyes, that's still scamming.

I actually am airing on the side of dbuffed here. Divica made no indication that people were still going to be paid for the month after the threads were closed. I have a feeling here that Divica intentionally left out that information in hopes that people would take their signature off so their group wouldn't have to pay everyone for the month.

I had been advertising the signature all month up until the thread was closed so I was not paid either because of this.

Edited by Stixx