Fastest, Cheapest & Reliable

ANXIETYDAVE

Order Form

Quests Needed:

Runescape Client: 07 or Rs3 ?

Payment method: 07 or Rs3? or Paypal

Accept ToS?: Yes.

My ToS

1. I can decline any order for any reason.

2. Prices are different to everyone. it may go up and down depending on gold rate.

3. I will only go cheaper if you quote me a price from a trusted quester

4. I take only paypal from extremely trusted members or if u have many pp transaction in your feedbacks

5. Everything is hand done, however I cannot be held responsible for any restriction and infraction in your account.

6. You give me at least 12 hours for 1-4 quests and up to 48 hours for 5+ quests. (most of time its done within few hour)

7. You may cancel service at any time. I will partial refund you

8. Your account must have all required items for quests or I will charge 25% of total price (still at your expense)

9. You must take away all valuable items. if I don't feel comfortable because your bank wealth is too high I may cancel order.

10. You will go first to me. I am a reputed quester on off-site. if you don't trust me we can use a Middlemen.

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Rules regarding workers

1. When hiring workers you do so in the "Worker Application" thread
2. You are held FULLY responsible for all workers in your service (in the event of a dispute)should you wish to take them on
3. ALL workers MUST Pay a deposit (set by service owners) as a safety net for refunds if scammed.

• In the event that your workers do scam/breach your T.O.S/some other event, the Service Owner will be FULLY responsible for any proceeds that need to be settled.
  • Since there are always different scenarios and we can't cover everything, incase a user is found to abuse their T.O.S to scam people or evade liability a staff member has the right to take action regardless of what the T.O.S states. The point of having a T.O.S. is to protect yourself from getting scammed, not to give you the right to scam others and get away with it.

Every order MUST be posted on the relevant service thread.

Experience as a quester. this is NOT to show if i am trustworthy enough. This is to show my experience as a quester.

xgcZ0ng.png

rm8MWi9.png

5bw2Zcm.png

aiGZgng.png

wacEV3p.png

mq1alTo.png

xwByTuh.png

eRYLUF5.png

mlR3K1d.png

MOad9H9.png

vE8s4MZ.png

vGjVxWw.png

jjwsW4x.png

XRvh8Ux.png

RvZCqxz.png

LyCtkME.png

BbNjjlG.png

kADTIaJ.png

n5aXxfV.png

xbHTlxp.png

i2qzTyI.png

ouZMXag.png

DOsW7aq.png

EGipc7q.png

KHjuapq.png

h0N126Q.png

PSUXVfh.png

vrfkeOi.png

kWCU7wk.png

xfJaBy6.png

tqIillY.png

ZjiJmNw.jpg

53WvytO.png

6vllhs0.png

XeiRp9k.png

sVidI4e.png

AGjmNiM.png

wE85KQ3.png

F6sRHe9.png

vettD5l.png

ilw5Vd5.png

OZCR03E.png

FZA98YF.png

21mi4j4.jpg

25owioj.jpg

z8vo3.jpg

2h72vef.jpg

1z5pxeo.jpg

4ifwwz.jpg

14bjoyo.jpg

14iim3a.jpg

120thxg.jpg

9JDEPF7.png

NCFZxBc.png

llvXqQ9.png

2aS7bMQ.png

Zt5QFA9.png

HEV55AQ.jpg

zjRra4u.jpg

bYe969s.jpg

gomCv9d.png

UU5taHi.png

x7rG5Hq.png

XnNYO5H.png

GlGCuSo.png

iiAwfYI.png

zrgzdu1.png

My ToS

2. Prices are different to everyone. it may go up and down depending on gold rate.

4. I take only paypal from extremely trusted members or if u have many pp transaction in your feedbacks

5. Everything is hand done, however I cannot be held responsible for any restriction and infraction in your account.

6. You give me at least 12 hours for 1-4 quests and up to 48 hours for 5+ quests. (most of time its done within few hour)

8. Your account must have all required items for quests or I will charge 25% of total price (still at your expense)

9. You must take away all valuable items. if I don't feel comfortable because your bank wealth is too high I may cancel order.

10. You will go first to me. I am a reputed quester on off-site. if you don't trust me we can use a Middlemen.

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Rules regarding workers

2. You are held FULLY responsible for all workers in your service (in the event of a dispute)should you wish to take them on

3. ALL workers MUST Pay a deposit (set by service owners) as a safety net for refunds if scammed.

• In the event that your workers do scam/breach your T.O.S/some other event, the Service Owner will be FULLY responsible for any proceeds that need to be settled.
  • Since there are always different scenarios and we can't cover everything, incase a user is found to abuse their T.O.S to scam people or evade liability a staff member has the right to take action regardless of what the T.O.S states. The point of having a T.O.S. is to protect yourself from getting scammed, not to give you the right to scam others and get away with it.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

A Professional Quester

Fastest, Cheapest & Reliable

ANXIETYDAVE

Order Form

Quests Needed:

Runescape Client: 07 or Rs3 ?

Payment method: 07 or Rs3? or Paypal

Accept ToS?: Yes.

My ToS

Rules regarding workers

• In the event that your workers do scam/breach your T.O.S/some other event, the Service Owner will be FULLY responsible for any proceeds that need to be settled.

Every order MUST be posted on the relevant service thread.

Experience as a quester. this is NOT to show if i am trustworthy enough. This is to show my experience as a quester.

xgcZ0ng.png

rm8MWi9.png

5bw2Zcm.png

aiGZgng.png

wacEV3p.png

mq1alTo.png

xwByTuh.png

eRYLUF5.png

mlR3K1d.png

MOad9H9.png

vE8s4MZ.png

vGjVxWw.png