which vps should i use?

kusheaven

Hello people i just wanted some advice on which vps i should buy this week to bot 1-2 accounts on so that they are on a different IP then my main. I do want a quality vps, but would prefer not to spend huge amounts of money on it unless it would be that much more worth it. So I was wondering which ones you guys have had success using and I also want one that is very easy to set up for i am a botting noob. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hello people i just wanted some advice on which vps i should buy this week to bot 1-2 accounts on so that they are on a different IP then my main. I do want a quality vps, but would prefer not to spend huge amounts of money on it unless it would be that much more worth it. So I was wondering which ones you guys have had success using and I also want one that is very easy to set up for i am a botting noob. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Do you mean a "VPN". If so then for quality and a decent price, I would go with PIA (Private Internet Access) Its affordable and is a quality VPN. If you want something for basically free ($1.50/month) but also not as good or reliable, you could go with "RA4WVPN".

Do you mean a "VPN". If so then for quality and a decent price, I would go with PIA (Private Internet Access) Its affordable and is a quality VPN. If you want something for basically free ($1.50/month) but also not as good or reliable, you could go with "RA4WVPN".

I'm not sure what the difference between the vps and the vpn is but I have been told to look into a vps.

Just look around for one in your area. Read the reviews the VPS has had. Also make sure Jagex botting aligns with their TOS. There are tons of VPS services out there. I would give you the ones I use but I don't want to receive any jagex flagged IPS :).

See I'm not sure how to make sure it aligns or anything like I said im a noob in this category. But feel free to pm with some info and I am a safe botter if you ever feel like sharing your vps with me ill only be running 1 bot on it.

I'm not sure what the difference between the vps and the vpn is but I have been told to look into a vps.

See I'm not sure how to make sure it aligns or anything like I said im a noob in this category. But feel free to pm with some info and I am a safe botter if you ever feel like sharing your vps with me ill only be running 1 bot on it.

Are you looking for a virtual machine to use to run the BOT on? Or are you essentially trying to run it off your computer while masking your IP through a different source?

Edited by genzy420

Are you looking for a virtual machine to use to run the BOT on? Or are you essentially trying to run it off your computer while masking your IP through a different source?

Im trying to run it off my computer off of a different IP. That is the main goal I would like to achieve in order to prevent my main account on my home IP from getting banned.

Edited by kusheaven

Hmm ive been told to you use s vps. What is a vpn?

"Virtual private network" And no body will just share one with you, they cost money you know. If you were to somehow make a 07GP payment to me maybe we could work out sharing one, or i could give you my old one since i got a much better one now. Feel free to PM me to talk details!

"Virtual private network" And no body will just share one with you, they cost money you know. If you were to somehow make a 07GP payment to me maybe we could work out sharing one, or i could give you my old one since i got a much better one now. Feel free to PM me to talk details!

I wasnt asking him to share his server with me i was asking if he could share where he bought his vps from so i could purchase one. And im also aware they cost money. I have the money to spend so i can bot on a different ip i just lack the knowledge of doing so. Is a vpn easier to set up than a vps?

I wasnt asking him to share his server with me i was asking if he could share where he bought his vps from so i could purchase one. And im also aware they cost money. I have the money to spend so i can bot on a different ip i just lack the knowledge of doing so. Is a vpn easier to set up than a vps?

They accomplish different things and yes VPN you pay, download and connect and your done. Look into "Private internet access" Its a vpn. its pretty good, or check out "RA4WVPN" Its veerrrry cheap, If you need any other help feel free to PM me, im pretty knowledgeable with botting and such

Edited by Blaze It
  • Like 1

They accomplish different things and yes VPN you pay, download and connect and your done. Look into "Private internet access" Its a vpn. its pretty good, or check out "RA4WVPN" Its veerrrry cheap, If you need any other help feel free to PM me, im pretty knowledgeable with botting and such

Hey thanks so much for the help man I really appreciate it! So all I will have to do is download, connect, and then open up my botting client and it will be from a different IP? That is exactly what I was looking for.