Road to $10.000 USD from Goldfarming [5000/10000]

Roadto10B

send me a PM if you want the guide 

I will be releasing a FREE guide soon, reveiling the secrets of goldfarming + my own method I used to gain $3k.

What will the guide contain (it will be concise and to the point):
- which bot client to use
- 3 ways how to prevent bans. I got more than 20 accounts with 90+ stats and 1 99. Botted 21/7, still running.
- which kind of money making methods to look for
- one method (still working) I used to earn $3k

You need to spend around 15 mins a day once your farm is up and running, I still do.

What I am earning RIGHT NOW:

e754ddc2513cacf05bda284373f881c5.png

a3f93cd511e268e756fb821ed8c63ccd.png

-------------------
Hey guys,

This thread serves as an extra motivator in which I will track my progress of farming $10.000 worth of RSGP starting from August 2015. I want to achieve this goal before the 31st of December 2015.

About me: I am a 19 year old university student with an interest in investing and generating passive income.

USD counter: 4000/10000

Current status (29-09): Will continue raking in 1k-1.5k/month with no effort

Old status

(11-09):due to my new approach I have already farmed 1 month worth of gold compared to August in just 10 days. Though, my farm got hit pretty hard today thus the pace will slow down from 100m/day to 70m/day. At the beginning of September I had in mind to achieve 3k/month but knowing it will take pretty long to rebuild the accounts I will try to rake atleast 2.5k this month.

(17-09): Got hit very very hard by jagex, 70% of my farm got wiped. Now I am back down to the pace of August, raking maybe 30m a day. It sucks but I am starting to rebuild this friday when I have some free time. No way I am ever going to hit my 3k nor 2.5k goal this month, so I set my hopes on achieving 2k.

Total August

165524c5f84c1eafe00a17d2a6a27b9c.png

Some notes:

Overall I am happy with the result. Originally I had intented to build a 100 man farm, however I figured this would require too much maintenance on my part due to heavy bans I experienced early on. My current focus is on generating high profit p/h per account while keeping my farm as compact as possible. This strategy has paid off so far and I will continue this course in September.

September

546208bab5a8680a48da6734b29a1c92.png

d2223cdff285501a6b047fdb46ab6fdb.png

Btw feel free to post your suggestions of what you would like to see added to this thread (besides sensitive information of course )

Edited by Roadto10B
  • Like 3