IP changer ?

Tor only disguises your ip on certain websites. But you can still be discovered going on certain websites. so Tor is a good solution but I would like something on top of Tor to guarantee my safety 

Use a proxy on your computer then connect yourself to a VPN and a tor. All at once! BOOM

You actually can do that but your browsing speed would be awfully slow

lol yeah , im not a expert but just go to a library XD 

haha I will find out eventually, I think a Vpn has something to do with it. I figured there would be hackers on this forum that would know, But I'll probably check it out on a hacking forum ^.^

Use a proxy on your computer then connect yourself to a VPN and a tor. All at once! BOOM

You actually can do that but your browsing speed would be awfully slow

that sounds just about right! I just gotta figure it out. I've been away from computers for a while so im a little rusty. I think i might have to invest into a VPN because I heard most of em are paid for 

hey dude, i've been on the dark web many of times haha

you need tor to access all websites which are hosted using the .onion thingo
Use a vpn, and then use tor and you should be safe :)

Also using a public wifi internet place is safer than using your home

judging by your profile picture I imagine you are looking at buying certain types of plants yeah? :doge:

haha I will find out eventually, I think a Vpn has something to do with it. I figured there would be hackers on this forum that would know, But I'll probably check it out on a hacking forum ^.^

that sounds just about right! I just gotta figure it out. I've been away from computers for a while so im a little rusty. I think i might have to invest into a VPN because I heard most of em are paid for 

Spotflux, cyberlink and tunnelbear are all free vpns if you were interested :)

hey dude, i've been on the dark web many of times haha

you need tor to access all websites which are hosted using the .onion thingo

Use a vpn, and then use tor and you should be safe smile.png

Also using a public wifi internet place is safer than using your home

judging by your profile picture I imagine you are looking at buying certain types of plants yeah? doge.png

I've accessed the dark web a few times with them onions. I just wasn't sure how a VPN works. That's pretty much the only thing i needed help with. I know about using those onion search engines to get into the right place to buy whatever the fuck you want lol 

But yes although i live in new york and have a dealer on every damn block, my curiosity takes me to another level all the time. And I am also looking to buy certain vitamins :p 

I've accessed the dark web a few times with them onions. I just wasn't sure how a VPN works. That's pretty much the only thing i needed help with. I know about using those onion search engines to get into the right place to buy whatever the fuck you want lol 

But yes although i live in new york and have a dealer on every damn block, my curiosity takes me to another level all the time. And I am also looking to buy certain vitamins tongue.png

Yeah a vpn pretty much makes it seem like you're in a different country / place / ip address

Just google dark web reddit and it will give you links to the dark wiki which has links to like everything

oh yes those yummy dank vitamins are my fav

just make you use bitcoin too

Yeah a vpn pretty much makes it seem like you're in a different country / place / ip address

Just google dark web reddit and it will give you links to the dark wiki which has links to like everything

oh yes those yummy dank vitamins are my fav

just make you use bitcoin too

ah okay I see, I shall search upon that.

I've also read about some kind of program that makes all your bitcoin transaction's anonymous so they can't track down your transactions through bitcoin 

The best way is to enter your router gateway. http://192.168.1.1  Log in with the details (Admin, password) change your routers MAC Address, then unplug your modem for 3 minutes. Reconnect and your ISP should have assigned you a new IP. At least this works for me and I have a Netgear NightHawk and COX ISP.