Ban rate at rock crabs?

Jesus1

• 3 weeks later...

wow thanks for the tip dude :)

Ive been banned doinh experiments but that was suicidng a max main but im sure if you have the correct settings it should be fine

wow thanks for the tip dude :)

Ive been banned doinh experiments but that was suicidng a max main but im sure if you have the correct settings it should be fine

I doubt that there are areas where they have high ban rates, it all depends on the system that is picking up the bots in my opinion. As someone can bot there for weeks and never get banned, and another member can bot there for a few hours and get banned, same thing with any other skill or area that you bot in.

It would not make any sense if logic is used, as certain areas cannot have a higher ban rate compared to another, it all depends on your account and the way it works, the movement's that it does using the script and the movements that it did and the changes before the script and after. There are plenty of things that the bot system can pick up on, and I doubt they have areas where they pick up more or less. Also depends on the script, and the way the script functions.

Let's say 10 players are using script that only 10 of them can have an access to, and the script is functioning properly without any errors or random clicks all over the place, and lets say there is a script which over 200 use it, and it does not function properly and does random shit while you're not watching, therefore I am sure it would be much easier for those 200 players using the wrong script to be caught by the bot system compared to the ones using the proper script which functions properly human like. When talking about ban rates, I doubt there are ban rates set or checks done for certain skills more than other, it all depends on the script used and the movement's of the account done before and after using the script on the account, they can see it using they're system if the bot catch.

I could be wrong, but that's my logic of the system and ban rates that some people talk and put for certain areas.

If you're going to bot there, just make sure the script functions properly and you're taking proper breaks from botting on the account, make it as human like as possible, and that would make your account to not be watched by the system as fast as someone who would bot for 12 hours with no breaks. There are certain things that triggers the system to watch someone's account, the time played with continues movement of the account is one of them, there are many more but I just have you an example of how it works.

The truth is that if they wanted to get rid of bot's they could do that within a few days and ban all of them, but then no money would come into the company and they would lose on profit, therefore they need bot's and yes they do ban them from time to time but slowly so they do not lose as much profit compared to if they banned all of them in a day.

Edited by Robzy