Moderate Ban

UltraRapidFeeder

You get a 48 hour ban when you are bot busted. If you are caught for macroing by the system, you will be perma banned.

Well.. I used the account on my main IP (of my house) so all my accounts I actually have are fked... ??

No. Your account wont be flagged. If you get a proxy, your accounts will be just fine to bot on again.

You get a 48 hour ban when you are bot busted. If you are caught for macroing by the system, you will be perma banned.

No. Your account wont be flagged. If you get a proxy, your accounts will be just fine to bot on again.

but someone said my account (the one that got a 48 hour ban) is now flagged, and all accounts on the IP the banned account was on are also flagged?

But you're saying if I get a new proxy and bot on the 48 hour ban account, it's just fine?

but someone said my account (the one that got a 48 hour ban) is now flagged, and all accounts on the IP the banned account was on are also flagged?

But you're saying if I get a new proxy and bot on the 48 hour ban account, it's just fine?

Nobody knows if Jagex flags accounts when a ban happens, I really doubt it from my experiences. You should be just fine if you get a proxy, as if the ban never happend. except that you will get your perm ban if you happen to get banned again. Only IP's get flagged.

Edited by Phrozen

Nobody knows if Jagex flags accounts when a ban happens, I really doubt it from my experiences. You should be just fine if you get a proxy, as if the ban never happend. except that you will get your perm ban if you happen to get banned again. Only IP's get flagged.

but other accounts running on the proxy won't be affected by my stupid mistake?