Any Possible Way To Get UnBanned?

Murcidly

Today when  I went to check my proggy reports on the range guild, i logged out quickly, started the bot again and got instantly DC'd and told i was banned perm...

My account has 80 STR 80 RNG and only 54 CB,

it was a mint pure lol :D

I'm just trying to figure out is there anyway to get it unbanned????

Tons of people have on this forum. @Pain and I have gotten 10+ accounts unbanned.

hahaha no.

you are just telling people they are wrong so people will hire you to get their account unbanned.

I have also been unbanned, it was an old account 7+ years old. I told Jagex someone hacked my account and then botted on it. LOL it worked happy.png but this was awhile ago.

back then jagex didnt hav ethe zero tollarance policy, you had 3 strikes and also they read apeals. now they dnt even read apeals to do with botting.

I have also been unbanned, it was an old account 7+ years old. I told Jagex someone hacked my account and then botted on it. LOL it worked happy.png but this was awhile ago.

Grats! How long ago did you get banned?

you are just telling people they are wrong so people will hire you to get their account unbanned.

back then jagex didnt hav ethe zero tollarance policy, you had 3 strikes and also they read apeals. now they dnt even read apeals to do with botting.

Wrong again, but believe what you want to believe - and they do read appeals to do with botting aswell. You simply just don't know what you are talking about at this point ^_^

Grats! How long ago did you get banned?

Wrong again, but believe what you want to believe - and they do read appeals to do with botting aswell. You simply just don't know what you are talking about at this point happy.png

Honestly Jams I'm not 100% sure, I was banned long before everybody had to start their oldschool accounts over again. I got unbanned thinking my account from 7 ago still had the same stats (way before EOC)

Honestly Jams I'm not 100% sure, I was banned long before everybody had to start their oldschool accounts over again. I got unbanned thinking my account from 7 ago still had the same stats (way before EOC)

I mean when did you get unbanned, like when did you appeal?

edit: trying to prove my point that you can still get unbanned for macro bans 

Edited by Jams