Goodfight 4 accounts...

Umurkan66

All 4 of those accounts on the same moment 16:07 Europe time... ROFL. I was watching boom they logged all out.. I was like please let just 1 survive...

I think it's over botting maxed pures or accs etc :p 

Time to play legit? Nah straight go botting! 

Damn, why didnt you sell loots from zulrah? that must be like 50-100m in loot right?

Yeah, maby more.. Had over 30k magic logs raw sharks etc... Way more than 100m :p

I was just trying to safe up so i could buy 3a etc.. 

All 4 of those accounts on the same moment 16:07 Europe time... ROFL. I was watching boom they logged all out.. I was like please let just 1 survive...

I think it's over botting maxed pures or accs etc tongue.png

Time to play legit? Nah straight go botting! 

Yeah, maby more.. Had over 30k magic logs raw sharks etc... Way more than 100m tongue.png

I was just trying to safe up so i could buy 3a etc.. 

what do you mean 65 defence account?, like a defence pure?.

It was a maxed out ags pure before. I trained the defence to bot zulrah also on it.. That account had also good stuff... :( Why did you do this to me fagex... Why didn't you leave 1 account... Now I have to start from the bottom again L0L. Well I am going to bot again..... Maby after decent stats gonna do legit.. If i survive..

I was botting on 3 accounts recently and constantly transferred the wealth over to a "main" that had never been logged in using any bots, only OsBuddy.

Botters banned with "legit main" safe! Weeeee!

Oh and uh, I used VPN and mirror too. I VPN-ed a new IP and created 2 of the accounts then started to bot on it.