Botting two accounts on same ip?

Jake

Is it good or bad because wouldn't they see its from the same ip and they probably record like actions on what you are doing for example I clicked on an item at 10:23:12 and my other account clicked some where else but at the same time (10:23:12), and be like its not possible to click on two different clients at the very same time?

So yeah good or bad?

Edited by Slander

good or bad? You are never safe when botting, so it doesn't really matter anyways. and 2 accs doesn't say too much on the same ip, it different if you're running 4+.

i'd say it's as "good" as running 1 acc on ip. also if they are not doing the same thing, you most likely won't get chain banned on both.

Is it good or bad because wouldn't they see its from the same ip and they probably record like actions on what you are doing for example I clicked on an item at 10:23:12 and my other account clicked some where else but at the same time (10:23:12), and be like its not possible to click on two different clients at the very same time?

So yeah good or bad?

I always bot 2 accounts on the same IP, no issues but it's hard to say since the bot executioner is still on vacation.