baby ags pure

goodmans

Essential quests:

RFD Until you get Mith gloves + it's subquests.

Good quests to get:

Quest your attack I guess.

Stats wise:

75 Attack 

90+ Str

1 Defence

43 Pray

90+ Range

90+ rangeD? lol nope. im training 70 for black chaps/jad and then im done. destroy them with my whip and then bring out my zamorak godsword / 2x gmaul hits

1f8d6707d1.png

90+ rangeD? lol nope. im training 70 for black chaps/jad and then im done. destroy them with my whip and then bring out my zamorak godsword / 2x gmaul hits

1f8d6707d1.png

if you ever want to have fun and 1 tick ags from msb like me (which trust me is oodles of fun :) ) you're going to want atleast 85 range with 90 strength. although whip takes 1 defense pures and shafts them with them hitting constant 20's i dont want to get more than 75 attack :) 

if you ever want to have fun and 1 tick ags from msb like me (which trust me is oodles of fun smile.png ) you're going to want atleast 85 range with 90 strength. although whip takes 1 defense pures and shafts them with them hitting constant 20's i dont want to get more than 75 attack smile.png

yea my whip will devastate them, then i pull out a godsword + 2gmaul hits, and pretty big change of them dying, but hey i always make unique builds no one ever makes :P

if you ever want to have fun and 1 tick ags from msb like me (which trust me is oodles of fun smile.png ) you're going to want atleast 85 range with 90 strength. although whip takes 1 defense pures and shafts them with them hitting constant 20's i dont want to get more than 75 attack smile.png

whats your hp on ur pure?

im looking for 1 with 1 pray so god damn guess il need to buy range guild bot lol

don't get me wrong, 1 prayer ags pure KICK ASS AT LOW LEVELS. but trust me, once you start fighting lots of voiders and even some zerkers you're going to wat a fire cape for the defense XP and you're going to want overheads for gay voiders rushing you and barrage gmaulers as a 1 defense pure

whats your hp on ur pure?

71, still training range on it. 

don't get me wrong, 1 prayer ags pure KICK ASS AT LOW LEVELS. but trust me, once you start fighting lots of voiders and even some zerkers you're going to wat a fire cape for the defense XP and you're going to want overheads for gay voiders rushing you and barrage gmaulers as a 1 defense pure

71, still training range on it. 

hmm , think i'll need your advice on a few things. il pm you