Hiring Service Workers - Firecapers/Questers/Powerlevelers/Voiders/Torso/ETC

Jams

Can you do Firecapes/Void/Quests? (not required): Quests/Powerlevel

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 8-10Hours- Weekdays. Weekends 14Hours

What is your Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Do you have a 10M 07 Gp Deposit: Yes i got :-).

What kind of things can you do for our services (Powerlevelling legit, Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Powerlevel/questing By Hand!

Have you added my Skype? : Not yet. will after this.

Why would you like to work for my services? (not required, but its nice to know) : I need a place to start. The only service I myself do is TUT accounts. I'm trying to find some missing service and takes almost against all I can get. I want to make a little money to do things for others, I always could li to train accounts up and see progress on it. I started a few days ago, the accounts have already 100 quests points. And so I love to play Rs, there is a way of life

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes i do.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do Firecapes/Void/Quests? (not required): Quests/Powerlevel

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 8-10Hours- Weekdays. Weekends 14Hours

What is your Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Do you have a 10M 07 Gp Deposit: Yes i got :-).

What kind of things can you do for our services (Powerlevelling legit, Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Powerlevel/questing By Hand!

Have you added my Skype? : Not yet. will after this.

Why would you like to work for my services? (not required, but its nice to know) : I need a place to start. The only service I myself do is TUT accounts. I'm trying to find some missing service and takes almost against all I can get. I want to make a little money to do things for others, I always could li to train accounts up and see progress on it. I started a few days ago, the accounts have already 100 quests points. And so I love to play Rs, there is a way of life

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes i do.

Hired

Hiring 1 more worker now then im done hiring!

• 2 weeks later...
Can you do Firecapes/Void/Quests? (not required): Can do void & questing but only rs3 capes

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: Atleast 6 hrs a day everyday

What is your Time Zone: GMT +1

Do you have a 10M 07 Gp Deposit: Yes

What kind of things can you do for our services (Powerlevelling legit, Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Everything except torsos

Have you added my Skype? : Yes

Why would you like to work for my services? (not required, but its nice to know) : So I can save up some cash to buy equipment 

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes