Can't get it working

sharky222

No matter how many times I try i am unable to connect to a client I downloaded the client from oldschool.runescape.com and i run it but the client just cannot find it. It just says Searching for osrs client to attach to even though I have the real oldschool client open

and yes i downloaded the oldschool.msi file and it downloaded the game through that installer

Edited by sharky222

also make sure you have opened the osrs client.

could not really see if you did that or not

i said i downloaded the osrs client from the site and ran it but it was not detected by the osbot client...

Make sure you have one java version installed, uninstall all the other javas (including 64 bit ones) and then try again

i only have one installed and it still isnt working

No matter how many times I try i am unable to connect to a client I downloaded the client from oldschool.runescape.com and i run it but the client just cannot find it. It just says Searching for osrs client to attach to even though I have the real oldschool client open

and yes i downloaded the oldschool.msi file and it downloaded the game through that installer

how are you using mirror mode without vip? a separate account? my best advice would be to uninstall all versions of java and delete all osbot, java and runescape folders and then start fresh. follow the guides the best you can and if that doesn't work then try and find someone willing to help you via teamviewer. good luck!

well goodluck trying to get it to work when its offline?

and i bet ur statement helped the situation more than mine...

i wanted to give my advice to the OP in another post.. why are you so toxic?

how are you using mirror mode without vip? a separate account? my best advice would be to uninstall all versions of java and delete all osbot, java and runescape folders and then start fresh. follow the guides the best you can and if that doesn't work then try and find someone willing to help you via teamviewer. good luck!

i wanted to give my advice to the OP in another post.. why are you so toxic?

i got refunded for my vip i changed my mind about botting didnt want my main to get banned

well goodluck trying to get it to work when its offline?

and i bet ur statement helped the situation more than mine...

and ik u were trying to help me... i think but i was not talking about when the bot was offline i was talking about when it was online it was not detecting a rs client even though i had downloaded rs from their main site oldschool.runescape.com and i had the rs client running before i opened osbot