Website Design WIP

Deceiver

• You could explain on why it looks terrible, besides just saying that it does?
  • This doesn't even look like anything like a thread design b/c the components?
  • I'll look into fixing the text sizes.

That is because it is a fact, ask any professional webdeveloper what his opinion about this webdesign is and he will just tell you the same. I explained why it looked terrible and if you dont understand that you are just plain ignorant and you are not willing to learn better.

Example: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/261/9/a/world_of_warcraft___server_by_traxlaren-d5f46t5.png

This is a "now a day" webdesign. Compare it to yours and maybe you would understand.

That is because it is a fact, ask any professional webdeveloper what his opinion about this webdesign is and he will just tell you the same. I explained why it looked terrible and if you dont understand that you are just plain ignorant and you are not willing to learn better.

Example: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/261/9/a/world_of_warcraft___server_by_traxlaren-d5f46t5.png

This is a "now a day" webdesign. Compare it to yours and maybe you would understand.

All you said about it looking terrible was the font. :)

Ok, if you didn't know, "now a day" web designs are about 90% of all RSPS websites and those are awful, so no, I don't want something nowaday that looks like garbage.

>"rsps website" on google and tell me if that's not what "nowaday" is.

As well, the the image you posted; Why would you put the login box in a place where it looks stupid and awful? Why not have the nav bar and login box lowered on top of the slider, and the logo above the login box or middle? It looks like they intentionally messed up.

As a front-end developer/designer I would say its terrible as a webdesign.

This would look awesome as a thread layout but thinking of it as a webdesign is just horrible.(Im sorry if I sound harsh or something im just trying to tell my opinion and Ill try to give you some advice)

You should make your navigation/font/login alot smaller.

For cool "this day" webdesign trends I would advice you te check out http://www.awwwards.com/.

would like to see your front end designs before you criticize him xD

would like to see your front end designs before you criticize him xD

I would gladly love to show them to you lol..

Ill pm you about it.

All you said about it looking terrible was the font. smile.png

Ok, if you didn't know, "now a day" web designs are about 90% of all RSPS websites and those are awful, so no, I don't want something nowaday that looks like garbage.

>"rsps website" on google and tell me if that's not what "nowaday" is.

You are designing a website right? Im not talking about rsps style or any style, im talking about "now a days" webdesign in general.

And 99% of the RSPS websites are awfull and thats why you shouldnt be working in that direction.

As well, the the image you posted; Why would you put the login box in a place where it looks stupid and awful? Why not have the nav bar and login box lowered on top of the slider, and the logo above the login box or middle? It looks like they intentionally messed up.

The placement of the loginform might be bad but in overall.. This looks like a website where yours doesn't. Thats what im trying to explain and that is what you don't want to hear.

All you said about it looking terrible was the font. smile.png

This would look awesome as a thread layout but thinking of it as a webdesign is just horrible.(Im sorry if I sound harsh or something im just trying to tell my opinion and Ill try to give you some advice)

You should make your navigation/font/login alot smaller.

Edited by Skizow

• 6 months later...