Hand-Done Questing / Leveling / Account Creation (Need Rep - Cheap)

BrainDeadGenius

Introduction

I'm not good with graphics, so I will therefore hold on graphics until I feel the need to have them done. I've been with the forum for a while, used the software, developed minor scripts, and had an account banned whilst using the software. I come and go from the forum quite frequently, but now I'm offering my hand crafted services for accounts at a small price to build reputation. It's not the money for me.

Services

- As of right now, services will include any novice - medium difficulty quests for free (with the possibility of others as well).

- Account creation (I have two privately owned domains and the ability for unlimited email creation). With account creation, I will get accounts to whatever point you want them to be at. But remember, it's hand-done leveling / questing, for free.

- Leveling will be the third, possibly not the last service, which will be offered for free as well. Pose a leveling request, and you shall get an answer.

T.O.S.

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them.
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed.
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Bank Pin/Transfer/Trade).
6. Once the service is complete you must leave feedback for the relevant parties involved.
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and to start the service.

8. If the service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting).

9. I will go first on all transactions. A MM will be used if I feel uncomfortable trading you.

10. I have the right to decline any order.

• Like 1

T.O.S.

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them.

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Bank Pin/Transfer/Trade).

6. Once the service is complete you must leave feedback for the relevant parties involved.

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and to start the service.

8. If the service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting).

9. I will go first on all transactions. A MM will be used if I feel uncomfortable trading you.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Introduction

I'm not good with graphics, so I will therefore hold on graphics until I feel the need to have them done. I've been with the forum for a while, used the software, developed minor scripts, and had an account banned whilst using the software. I come and go from the forum quite frequently, but now I'm offering my hand crafted services for accounts at a small price to build reputation. It's not the money for me.

Services

- As of right now, services will include any novice - medium difficulty quests for free (with the possibility of others as well).

- Account creation (I have two privately owned domains and the ability for unlimited email creation). With account creation, I will get accounts to whatever point you want them to be at. But remember, it's hand-done leveling / questing, for free.

- Leveling will be the third, possibly not the last service, which will be offered for free as well. Pose a leveling request, and you shall get an answer.

T.O.S.

Hey I need waterfall, gnome village, and fight arena finished on a fresh account with 21 magic, interested?

add my skype : blueeyes.pb

Edited by BlueEyes

So you can do quest without having the bank pin? If yes, I would be interested 

It depends on the quest. If I can complete the quest and have all the items required to complete it in the inventory and not need extra room, then yes. I have only 1 account, and it hasn't been a member in a while because I haven't had the urge to play.